This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently it's against Live's ToS to express faith in a specific religion.

#21SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 2:10:16 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I am saying people should not be able to harass and insult other people and then avoid punishment by claiming it is their religion. I suppose you think they should.

If that is "douchy" to you, then I feel embarrassed for you as well.

No, that is not what you said.

The topic creator did not indicate that is what he did. You are jumping to conclusions.

You made those statements with the sole intention of trolling religious people.

backpedal moar.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Read better.

I am not jumping to conclusions. Did you notice the question marks? I asked questions about the circumstances, no conclusions.

*YOU* are jumping to conclusions.
---
If you don't believe in myths, fairy tales, ghosts, and zombie resurrections, and are 100% proud of this, put this in your sig.
#22SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 2:11:08 PM
pothocket posted...
Heads up: reducing someone's life beliefs to "fairy tales" is directly insulting someone.

No, it's not.

If someone willingly believes in fairy tales, more power to them. I didn't say it was wrong. They have the right to believe in whatever fairy tales they want.
---
If you don't believe in myths, fairy tales, ghosts, and zombie resurrections, and are 100% proud of this, put this in your sig.
#23CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 2:11:54 PM
Heads up: reducing someone's life beliefs to "fairy tales" is directly insulting someone.

Exactly.

The funny thing is he's either too thick headed to know that, or he's doing it intentionally. Either way, it's a dick move.
---
Thrash Zone
#24Enigma149Posted 11/11/2012 2:12:00 PM
Out of curiosity, what bible verse was it?

I mean, if it was John 3:16, then I can understand where you're coming from.

But if its Deuteronomy 23:1, Ezekiel 23:20, or even Revelations 21:12, I can kind of understand why you got a ban.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#25OrgeLambartPosted 11/11/2012 2:12:04 PM
I'll ask this same question I ask the people who want to express their sexuality in their profile. Why do you feel the need to express your religion in your xboxlive profile. More than likely it's to troll people or get to play the victim so you can act in trollish ways.
#26SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 2:12:54 PM
CaPwnD posted...

Exactly.

The funny thing is he's either too thick headed to know that, or he's doing it intentionally. Either way, it's a dick move.

It's funny how you are the one doing all of the insulting, yet you claim I am the douche.
---
#27CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 2:13:41 PM
I didn't even notice his sig. What a joke.
---
Thrash Zone
#28pothocketPosted 11/11/2012 2:13:56 PM
Hey, your life is crap but it's not an insult because your life really is crap.

Do you not get how idiotic that logic is?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#29kungfuj0Posted 11/11/2012 2:15:34 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I hope you get permabanned.

People who force their religion on others is the very reason there are so many people who don't have faith.

My hat is off to you for that line, sir.

Believe what you want, how you want, when you want, but DO NOT try to impose those beliefs upon me. You will be rejected 1,000 times out of 1,000 by default.

I live in Alabama, in the heart of the so-called Bible Belt. I get enough fools trying to impose their beliefs upon others as it is. I don't tolerate that **** in real ife, so I'll be damned if I'd ever deal with it while messing with videogames.

I don't know exactly what TC posted, so I can't say if he should be banned or whatever. But I will say that it is probably best to leave stuff like religion and politics and whatnot off of things like Live. People are on there to have fun playing videogames, not to be preached to or whatever else.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#30SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 2:15:52 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I didn't even notice his sig. What a joke.

It's okay if you do believe in zombies and ghosts. My sig does not insult you for it. You are the one being insulting.

pothocket posted...
Hey, your life is crap but it's not an insult because your life really is crap.

Do you not get how idiotic that logic is?

No one said anyone's life is crap. WTF are you talking about?
---