This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently it's against Live's ToS to express faith in a specific religion.

#341qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/11/2012 8:41:20 PM
Winternova posted...
Trust me, if I had experienced the same thing you had, I would've walked up to the thing with my cell phone camera running a movie. I would've been a millionaire, or more, if you're right about what you claim to have seen.

Lol. This guy. This is exactly what I meant when I said stuff about lacking experience in my last post, if anyone was wondering.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#342richisdisturbedPosted 11/11/2012 8:45:03 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
richisdisturbed posted...
I've enjoyed this topic tbf, best one I've seen on GameFAQs for a while now.

I'm off to bed now though & shall return tomorrow when it's no doubt at 500.

I do understand what you lot are trying to say about all this and I can understand where you're coming from but seriously, I've never run from anything in my lfe EVER, except for this 'thing', so I know there's substance in what I saw - wether or not my memory has changed, which I know it hasn't in all honesty.

& to the guy saying it's not possible for something to etch onto your mind, what about people with photographic memories?

& Happyguy, I've PM'd you btw - had to cut it short 'cause of GFAQs character limits.

Dude, I believe you (sort of). I bet these guys have never experienced true terror, the closest they've had is playing Slender on their mom's laptop or something. You guys (claim to) have vast caverns of knowledge about the universe and the big bang theory and the mind and the unknown - but it seems you lack experience. I think if one of you had seen what this guy had, (SEEN, or even thought you saw) you would realize that sometimes science is unable to explain everything (for now).

I had a similar experience (mine is something that everybody would believe if I told them, however), and I can say, yes something can be etched into your memory.

This guy gets it.
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#343qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/11/2012 8:47:26 PM
Oh, man, this topic is slowing down... I want to snatch 500!
---
#344WinternovaPosted 11/11/2012 8:51:40 PM
Winternova posted...
Trust me, if I had experienced the same thing you had, I would've walked up to the thing with my cell phone camera running a movie. I would've been a millionaire, or more, if you're right about what you claim to have seen.

Lol. This guy. This is exactly what I meant when I said stuff about lacking experience in my last post, if anyone was wondering.

Posit what you've "experienced" to any skeptic and they're likely to give you the same answer as me. My skepticism would take me toward, rather than away, from any such stimulus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#345qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/11/2012 9:01:51 PM
Winternova posted...
Winternova posted...

Posit what you've "experienced" to any skeptic and they're likely to give you the same answer as me. My skepticism would take me toward, rather than away, from any such stimulus.

It's not anything that has to do with the supernatural or aliens or anything hard to believe - it's just a traumatic even that happens to be a little similar to what the other poster described. And it's something that, if I had been the big super cool tough guy like you are and ran right up to it and filmed it, all that would have happened is some sick, twisted creep would have gotten arrested (that is, if going up and filming him didn't end with me being injured or killed and thus incapable of reporting the incident, but that's beside the point.)
---
#346WinternovaPosted 11/11/2012 9:11:13 PM
It's not anything that has to do with the supernatural or aliens or anything hard to believe - it's just a traumatic even that happens to be a little similar to what the other poster described. And it's something that, if I had been the big super cool tough guy like you are and ran right up to it and filmed it, all that would have happened is some sick, twisted creep would have gotten arrested (that is, if going up and filming him didn't end with me being injured or killed and thus incapable of reporting the incident, but that's beside the point.)

I'm far from a "super cool tough guy". I'm skeptical and curious. After identifying the source, I probably would've booked it out of there. :-)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#347Blade_KirbyPosted 11/11/2012 9:12:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#348qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/11/2012 9:25:03 PM
Blade_Kirby posted...
Wow, how did this thread go on for almost 8 pages?

Also, I'm pretty sure Skankhair is the best troll I've ever seen on GFaqs.

Too bad he's a douche. :3

"Troll" is not used correctly on this board.

When people ask dumb questions or argue pointlessly without addressing the main topic of discussion, they probably aren't trolling. Many people think they are, though. You think that this guy purposely leads on people like everyone to argue with him for hours, and he continues to try and argue with them for that whole time? And that he finds that funny? If he does, then he's the worst troll ever, because he will have made a ten times the fool of himself than he did of anyone who argued with him, because he wasted more time than them. And if he finds that funny, he is probably a fat loser with a two week old stubble posting on his grandmother's laptop.

(Note: I'm not accusing anybody in this topic of that. I'm just saying that if arguing for hours pointlessly is your idea of trolling, then... Yeah.)

TC is trolling. He doesn't waste his own time, he just posts and lets everyone else roll with it (although if it wasn't for that Skankhair idiot or whoever then this topic wouldn't be anywhere). He's a bad troll, however, because he's too obvious and blatant.
---
#349NinjuggalotusPosted 11/11/2012 9:54:23 PM
These topics are always entertaining.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
#350CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 10:04:47 PM
These topics are always entertaining.

Your mom is always entertaining.....

....me with stories of you and your childhood and growth into an outstanding young man! Such a nice family!
---
Thrash Zone