This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently it's against Live's ToS to express faith in a specific religion.

#361DarrentgPosted 11/12/2012 5:23:37 AM
I can imagine some christian using a bible verse to preach hate like how "homosexuality is an abomination"; then they get reported and banned, and come on a message board and whine about how Microsoft is censoring their religion.

Can never put that kind of thing past religious nutjobs, they love to use their religion as an excuse to preach hate; and that's exactly why Microsoft won't put up with that crap on XBL.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg
Shmup mecca: http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/27/list-games-Shmups-1-0-100-name-asc-0.htm
#362Deathx113Posted 11/12/2012 5:29:17 AM
Skankhair posted...
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
They had to get there somehow...

They? What are you talking about. Do you mean "it"? The singularity is an "it". There was one, not two.

Yes, "it" had to "get there" somehow, if that is how your simple mind wants to describe it.

Maybe it was always there. I mean.. you do know that time did not exist before the big bang, right?

Law of Conservation of mass: Matter cannot be created or destroyed.

Exactly. So... why do you think it was "created" since it literally cannot be created? It wasn't created.

No matter how the big bang happened, his question still makes more sense than any sentence you've posted in this topic.

If a guy that believes the big bang states that "two particles made a bang" thinks I don't make sense, it means I am probably right.

Lol, all right I'm done with you.

It wasn't created it has always existed, before time I might add.

That is basically what God is. Run out of 'science theories' and God gets turned into a theory lol.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#363Deathx113Posted 11/12/2012 5:30:43 AM
kungfucolin posted...
No U

Nah U, bro

Perhaps we should keep future interactions restricted to Dark Souls.

But, yeah, I agree with that last statement.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#364WinternovaPosted 11/12/2012 11:37:49 AM
richisdisturbed posted...
Thought I'd check this thread out before heading to work, I have to say, I'm very surpised it only went up 10-15 posts overnight.

- The simplest of explanaitions is USUALLY the best explanaition but not always, remember.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The exception is not the rule.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#365WinternovaPosted 11/12/2012 11:45:28 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Lol, all right I'm done with you.

It wasn't created it has always existed, before time I might add.

That is basically what God is. Run out of 'science theories' and God gets turned into a theory lol.

Time is relative to the speed you're traveling. Additionally, time moves slower the closer you are to a large gravitational body. Considering time is a function of space, and space didn't exist until after the Big Expansion, you can't say something has "always existed" since "before time".

If "God" always existed and existed "before time", then he's on the wrong side of the singularity's expansion and is outside of our universe and has no influence in our universe...therefore "God" is completely irrelevant.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#366Lozh900Posted 11/12/2012 12:42:39 PM
Just for those idiots who are arguing you agreed to their ToS so you ate bound by it.

Heads up guys, a little research would tell you no ToS can have you in any way break the law.
Unfortunately censoring your religious belief isn't really illegal.

But back to the main point.

The Law supersedes ToS agreements.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#367BJW1980Posted 11/12/2012 12:49:06 PM(edited)
"Hopefully they don't have idiotic rules that push a ridiculous agenda."

So glad religion doesn't fall into this category.
---
If you believe in unicorns and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#368gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 1:20:41 PM
Winternova posted...
Did TC ever state which verse he quoted from the Bible? There are some that are prima facie violations of the TOS/COC.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Message someone with the right verse, and it could come off as a bonafide death threat.

It has nothing to do with religion.

Also - I just ate a few handfuls of Cap'n Crunch and the roof of my mouth is all jacked up... WHY THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN!?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#369darkharePosted 11/12/2012 1:25:22 PM
Winternova posted...
richisdisturbed posted...
Thought I'd check this thread out before heading to work, I have to say, I'm very surpised it only went up 10-15 posts overnight.

- The simplest of explanaitions is USUALLY the best explanaition but not always, remember.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The exception is not the rule.

Winter i believe this to be one topic we'll always agree.
---
We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
#370CapwnDPosted 11/12/2012 2:03:27 PM
Just for those idiots who are arguing you agreed to their ToS so you ate bound by it.

Heads up guys, a little research would tell you no ToS can have you in any way break the law.
Unfortunately censoring your religious belief isn't really illegal.

But back to the main point.

The Law supersedes ToS agreements.

Who are you calling an idiot when you come in and make a non-point like that?
---
Thrash or be Thrashed