This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Robot Squad Review - Call of Duty: Black Ops II

#11Vivi0198Posted 11/12/2012 3:33:21 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Well, you'll just be in disbelief as to how he got the game, then. :P

For the record, if it's what you're thinking, no... It was nothing illegal. I do know the answer, but I'm sworn to secrecy.

I know the answer now after opening the link. And I do believe in magic after reading that review.

And for the record I never assumed it was in a illegal way.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#12Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:36:48 AM
Lol, do you even know what it is? Looks like a red and blue laser amidst a jungle. Not sure what you're trying to say with that.

I'm trying to say watch ****** Predator man! Schwarzenegger! Weathers! Ventura! The physiques alone, dude.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#13zerooo0Posted 11/12/2012 3:49:22 AM
Thats an awful review. You don't go into any details of the new features they added. The only thing you go over is the Strike Force Missions.

I mean you could go into detail over the Pick 10 system, CoD Casting, Zombies, how good the stories is, how the weapon balance is, hows the hit detection/Net Code.

Seriously that was a pathetic review. I wouldn't even really call that a review.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#14Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:52:02 AM
^ Hahaha, look at this guy.
---
It's better than bad.
#15DarkSymbiotePosted 11/12/2012 3:53:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16zerooo0Posted 11/12/2012 3:55:38 AM
Arucard05 posted...

I'm speaking the truth. You don't go into any of the other new additions of the game. All you basically said it's CoD so you know what to expect. Well I hate to break it to you, but that's not a review.

A review is where you go into the detail of both the "Pros"/"Cons" . Seriously that was a bad review.(Not trying to come off as a jerk, just saying it like how it is.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#17Splice_Posted 11/12/2012 3:57:49 AM
That was a waste of a copy and paste, except for this rhyme which I just aced!
#18Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:08:20 AM
*reads an essentially five word review*

Hmmmm, I'm starting to think there's something fishy going on with this review guys.

But what.

---
It's better than bad.
#19almasbabyPosted 11/12/2012 5:12:39 AM
Arucard05 posted...

He's right. That's not a review. It's a personal statement on what the series has become to you.
#20HeLeehamPosted 11/12/2012 5:12:42 AM
Expected more from you Arucard. Every game deserves a proper review. A few of us are actually contemplating this game because it seems like they've made some big changes. Alas we shall not know from this review.