This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Robot Squad Review - Call of Duty: Black Ops II

#21yanksfan4247Posted 11/12/2012 5:21:35 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Thats an awful review. You don't go into any details of the new features they added. The only thing you go over is the Strike Force Missions.

I mean you could go into detail over the Pick 10 system, CoD Casting, Zombies, how good the stories is, how the weapon balance is, hows the hit detection/Net Code.

Seriously that was a pathetic review. I wouldn't even really call that a review.

Lmfao
---
Drunk off PowerFAQs 1.10
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#22JamanjaxPosted 11/12/2012 5:44:48 AM
I must say, this is your finest review yet. I was on the edge with this one, but I think I'll be picking it up ASAP now! You've really outdone yourself this time.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#23ForeverGnomedPosted 11/12/2012 6:01:17 AM
Haha! Perfect review!
#24ObtikPosted 11/12/2012 6:08:34 AM
This is a damn fine review.

Zero and Leeham, if you guys didn't understand how he reviewed every single aspect of the game, you didn't read carefully.
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
#25ObtikPosted 11/12/2012 6:10:11 AM
If you'd have been bothered to read it, you'd have found a perfectly handy link to this information, unless you wanted him to copy and paste this into his review... not sure what you really wanted. Did you really want to read THIS anyway? Fine.

This is cool:
Treyarch unveiled a matchmaking system designed to pair players up based on their skills.

However, the other "revisions" are so ridiculous, and I quote:
"The "Kill Streak" function, which gives players in-game rewards for killing other players, has likewise been revised and will now be known as "Score Streaks."" .... amazing.

"Whereas players still receive in-game rewards, these are unlocked by performing certain actions - such as killing other players, successfully capturing territory, and so on - rather than simply killing other players" - Ahh, the eloquence of Wikipedia. Wish Arucard had this sort of innovative thinking. The funny part is that this is probably a marketing point.

"Furthermore, the "wager matches" feature included in Call of Duty: Black Ops has been removed" - lamme.

You also get a new playlist (multiteam), yey, and the ability to change your characters looks a tiny bit. w00t.

Sounds revolutionary.
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
#26HeLeehamPosted 11/12/2012 6:17:42 AM
Obtik posted...
If you'd have been bothered to read it, you'd have found a perfectly handy link to this information, unless you wanted him to copy and paste this into his review... not sure what you really wanted. Did you really want to read THIS anyway? Fine.

This is cool:
Treyarch unveiled a matchmaking system designed to pair players up based on their skills.

However, the other "revisions" are so ridiculous, and I quote:
"The "Kill Streak" function, which gives players in-game rewards for killing other players, has likewise been revised and will now be known as "Score Streaks."" .... amazing.

"Whereas players still receive in-game rewards, these are unlocked by performing certain actions - such as killing other players, successfully capturing territory, and so on - rather than simply killing other players" - Ahh, the eloquence of Wikipedia. Wish Arucard had this sort of innovative thinking. The funny part is that this is probably a marketing point.

"Furthermore, the "wager matches" feature included in Call of Duty: Black Ops has been removed" - lamme.

You also get a new playlist (multiteam), yey, and the ability to change your characters looks a tiny bit. w00t.

Sounds revolutionary.

I just would have liked to know if Aru thought the new gameplay features worked. Were they fun? do they innovate etc. He usually has a pretty level headed opinion on those sorts of things.
#27DarkSymbiotePosted 11/12/2012 6:24:51 AM
"Kill Streak" is now "Score Streak". Best developers ever!!!!11111!!!!!

Seriously though, I suppose the new name sounds cleaner and nice but it's so obvious the Wikipedia entry was done by Treyarch/Activision.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#28FFTHEWINNERPosted 11/12/2012 6:31:04 AM
You shouldnt review such s***** series Arucard. You are better than that ;).
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#29BlueJester007Posted 11/12/2012 6:39:47 AM
It's Call of Duty guys.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#30SunDevil77Posted 11/12/2012 6:42:44 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
You shouldnt review such s***** series Arucard. You are better than that ;).

Why do you believe it's so bad?
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.