This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Robot Squad Review - Call of Duty: Black Ops II

#31GorillaInTubPosted 11/12/2012 7:56:53 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Arucard05 posted...
^ Hahaha, look at this guy.

I'm speaking the truth. You don't go into any of the other new additions of the game. All you basically said it's CoD so you know what to expect. Well I hate to break it to you, but that's not a review.

A review is where you go into the detail of both the "Pros"/"Cons" . Seriously that was a bad review.(Not trying to come off as a jerk, just saying it like how it is.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I originally liked the review until I realized that he somehow missed everything that you pointed out. Set some short-term goals next time, TC, and write a more responsible review.

Good game Arucard05..... good game. Game, set and match GorillaInTub & zerooo0 doubles partners.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#32ObtikPosted 11/12/2012 9:36:45 AM
I think he made it pretty clear what he thought of how "innovative" it was Lee =)
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
#33vigorm0rtisPosted 11/12/2012 9:45:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFcqGGMPc3k
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#34MeadBellyPosted 11/12/2012 9:47:07 AM
There is nothing wrong with the CoD series, and Black Ops 2 has made more changes than most of the other CoD transitions.

Why continuously hate on something?
---
Day 13: The Seaside City of Bodum
#35gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 10:13:06 AM
Best review yet... you're a genius, Zach.

Anyone who is honestly disappointed by the lack of more detail doesn't understand Robot Blog and is completely ignoring the fact that in about 2 days there will be PLENTY of half-assed walls o' text that don't even come close to the awesome contained in this one paragraph review.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#36vigorm0rtisPosted 11/12/2012 10:34:15 AM
^ That.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#37Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:36:50 AM
Expected more from you Arucard. Every game deserves a proper review. A few of us are actually contemplating this game because it seems like they've made some big changes. Alas we shall not know from this review.

Like I said, I'm not the guy to review a Call of Duty game. I have no problem with the series, but you want to hear from someone who has been playing COD for years and can tell you how the changes affect the balance of the gameplay etc. etc. I realized I can't tell anybody that. So when it came time for a review I had two choices: Not do one, or have a little fun with it.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#38HeLeehamPosted 11/12/2012 11:43:54 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Expected more from you Arucard. Every game deserves a proper review. A few of us are actually contemplating this game because it seems like they've made some big changes. Alas we shall not know from this review.

Like I said, I'm not the guy to review a Call of Duty game. I have no problem with the series, but you want to hear from someone who has been playing COD for years and can tell you how the changes affect the balance of the gameplay etc. etc. I realized I can't tell anybody that. So when it came time for a review I had two choices: Not do one, or have a little fun with it.

Theres the third option that a few of us would have preferred. The opinion of the guy who doesn't hate the games and is playing the game from a non bias stand point. Instead it's come across as the usual troll response of "exact same game every year". Of course certain people will try and argue that's not the case and when you say such things its cool, hip and funny but at the end of the day it's still coming across in the same way.

As I said it would have been good to at least hear about the new features/game modes etc. Some people were disappointed with MW3, should they expect that same experience with this one? I personally would of preferred no review.
#39Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:45:06 AM
Some people were disappointed with MW3, should they expect that same experience with this one?

Were they? See, I can't tell you that.

I personally would of preferred no review.

:(
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#40gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 11:46:43 AM
Screw the haters Zach this was some of your best work yet ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius