This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Robot Squad Review - Call of Duty: Black Ops II

#41pothocketPosted 11/12/2012 10:54:09 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Expected more from you Arucard. Every game deserves a proper review. A few of us are actually contemplating this game because it seems like they've made some big changes. Alas we shall not know from this review.

Like I said, I'm not the guy to review a Call of Duty game. I have no problem with the series, but you want to hear from someone who has been playing COD for years and can tell you how the changes affect the balance of the gameplay etc. etc. I realized I can't tell anybody that. So when it came time for a review I had two choices: Not do one, or have a little fun with it.

Or you could've just, you know, reviewed the game. Who cares about past CoD? The only balance and mechanics that matter are for this one. You're reviewing one game, not an entire series. It would've been awesome to get a completely objective review from someone that is neither fanboy nor hater. Ah well, I'm sure you'll get your chance next year.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#42Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:57:19 AM
Who cares about past CoD? The only balance and mechanics that matter are for this one.

And I still couldn't explain that lol. I'm just not that guy. Trust me on this.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#43gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 10:58:52 AM
pothocket posted...
Or you could've just, you know, reviewed the game. Who cares about past CoD? The only balance and mechanics that matter are for this one. You're reviewing one game, not an entire series. It would've been awesome to get a completely objective review from someone that is neither fanboy nor hater. Ah well, I'm sure you'll get your chance next year.

^ doesn't understand Robot Blog ^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#44Arucard05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:59:51 AM

Nobody does.

/cry
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#45pothocketPosted 11/12/2012 11:00:00 AM
gabrius posted...
pothocket posted...

>Does not want to understand Robot Blog<
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#46gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 11:00:24 AM
Arucard05 posted...

Nobody does.

/cry

I do... but I'm not sure if that even counts, all things considered.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#47gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 11:01:46 AM
pothocket posted...
gabrius posted...
pothocket posted...

>Does not want to understand Robot Blog<

Yet you still just had to post in this topic, eh?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#48SunDevil77Posted 11/12/2012 11:52:05 AM
I canceled my daily newspaper subscription because I have robot blog. It's way better.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#49gabriusPosted 11/12/2012 11:55:35 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I canceled my daily newspaper subscription because I have robot blog. It's way better.

Hope you kept Sundays going though - worth it for the coupons and comics ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#50Scoter81Posted 11/12/2012 12:06:11 PM
LMAO what an obviously paid-off review! Enough of these shills!