This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360?
4 years ago#41
HIroChu posted...
There are more xbox exclusives, but most of them aren't so great. Imo ps3 has better exclusives. The only exclusives I liked on the xbox were ToV, fable, the witcher 2 and a few more that i can't remember atm.

The Witcher 2 is on the PC as well, as is Fable 3
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
4 years ago#42
I'd say its honestly no contest; the PS3 wipes the floor with the 360 as far as exclusives go in terms of amount, variety and quality.

The 360 no doubt has some great ones but I feel bad for any gamer that didn't bother to pick up a PS3 this generation.

I did have a PS3 for a couple of years, but sold it as the exclusives kept getting worse and worse. And PSN blows. Might pick up another if any GOOD exclusives come out.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
4 years ago#43
CaPwnD posted...
ateball What's your GT? I'm just curious as to what games you've played on the 360.

Um, his GT is in his sig.
4 years ago#44
The 360 has exclusives? Could have fooled me.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
4 years ago#45
For a guy who likes japanese RPGs, sure they do.
The official Tenkai of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
4 years ago#46
to be honest, long time ps3 user, and all in all i think ultimately you'll be better of IF you could only play exclusives to have a ps3

BUT that didnt stop me from buying a 360 aswell and enjoying its yummy must play exclusives, and the wii ofcourse, wii also has very yummy must play exclusives
"Play a game of Russian Roulette and have a Blast"
4 years ago#47
Yakuza 3 and 4 make the PS3 win.
No More Heroes
4 years ago#48
by far
PS3=PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>360
4 years ago#49
This has been the biggest reason why I own a 360 and not a PS3, sure the lack of otherOS and PS2 backward compatibility are huge reasons as well, and the fact that the exclusives I really wanted for PS3 have ALL been cancelled also plays into account, but as far as the exclusives that PS3 eventually got I can only say that the exlusives on 360 are about a billion infinities better.
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB, XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
4 years ago#50
When this question comes up everyone always ignores the arcade, which i'm pretty sure has loads of exclusive games that never sniff a PS3.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived