This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360?

#51silvergokuZPosted 11/13/2012 3:43:43 AM
Better for exclusives but I am not interested in any of them bar MGS4 and GT5 which I have never even played.

Really gets on my nerves when people talk about Uncharted or God Of War games being xbox killers when they are just 2 franchises.

This is the first gen I have not been mostly a Sony gamer but I am not much of a Xbox gamer ever bar Arcade games now I play PC ports due to having a good rig.
---
The red car and the blue car had a race. Good old blue he took the milky way.
#52BenzychenzPosted 11/13/2012 3:53:39 AM
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet
God of War
Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Sly Cooper
The Last of Us

vs

Halo
Gears of War
Forza
...Kinect stuff?

Easy choice
---
I don't have a sig
#53_DTM_Posted 11/13/2012 3:56:43 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
When this question comes up everyone always ignores the arcade, which i'm pretty sure has loads of exclusive games that never sniff a PS3.

What on the arcade is exclusive though? Most are on PC. I can think of PSN exclusives that are not available on anything else easier, Journey being the main one.
#54nad2darePosted 11/13/2012 3:59:49 AM
in a word no, the 360 exclusive are better.

I own both machines & the 360 has the better exclusives.

I played many of the PS3 only games & my only fav ps3 is Heavy Rain, otherwise the ps3 exclusive were average. e.g. God of war 2 on ps3 was better then 3.

Gt5 wan nothing special only worth the wait for the grphics update other wit it ws like gt4.

Metal Gear solid 4, again Metal Gear Solid 3 was better as MGS4 was more of a movie/scene & had less game play.

Plus all the multi platform games are better on the 360 as everybody knows
#55Luthor_Posted 11/13/2012 4:02:32 AM
IMO, the arcade and Indie games alone > PS3 exclusives.

Not even gonna mention retail.
---
Dante Stormblade
#56Delta ZeroPosted 11/13/2012 4:03:02 AM
If I thought they were better, I would have bought one by now. Personal preference but Gears, Halo, Forza, Fable and the rest are my favorite. The only exclusive series that almost made me buy a PS3 was Uncharted, but it wasn't worth the cost of a whole system just for that series. To each their own.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/xXDelta%20ZeroXx/tempo/card.png
#57hyjinx17Posted 11/13/2012 4:19:25 AM
Better? no. More good ones? Yes
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only arguement I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#58nedrithPosted 11/13/2012 4:33:27 AM
Yes:

I prefer Tales of Graces over tales of symphonia(though both are quite nice).

Demon's souls itself is enough to beat basically every exclusive the 360 has for me. Throw in Infamous and God of war just to sweeten the deal a bit more.

Then we have games like Little Big Planet and ratchet and clank, which are the two games I've had the most fun playing coop with.

360 has some decent exclusives but none that pack the punch of the ones I listed above.
#59RSF1212Posted 11/13/2012 4:42:14 AM
Yes, easily.
#60jessica73Posted 11/13/2012 4:47:43 AM
No, and i bought one just for them
---
Bend over and prepare to be ENTITLED. - Bioware