This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360?

#61Rydiafan013Posted 11/13/2012 6:05:17 AM
Who cares what is better ... just play what you wanna play

i have the PS3 only .. it doesn't mean that it's better then the 360 ... I wanna try Fable And Left 4 Dead some time

Generation after Generation its the same thing " my system is better then yours "... just shut up please , come down off your high horse and play what you think is fun
#62ZephyriuumPosted 11/13/2012 6:06:52 AM
Indeed, so many good JRPGs, not just RPGs but other kind of games as well, and keep in mind that i have an Xbox 360, but i wish i had both
---
Who would have fought for a land where blood flows till it clots each river?
#63S1lver_Bull3tPosted 11/13/2012 6:34:35 AM
RedFive3 posted...
I like Halo, Forza and Gears. I also like Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted. The only difference is the PS3 exclusives get worse with each sequel(GT5, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 were way worse then the games before), but the 360 exclusive sequels get better IMO.

whoa whoa whoa hoh whoa whoa what really? I'd say Resistance 3 was a step in the RIGHT direction, after Resistance 2. And for 360 exclusive sequels, I loved Gears 1, HATED Gears 2, and didn't like Gears 3 as much as 1 but it was better than 2. Just my opinion :I
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#64YamaguxhiPosted 11/13/2012 6:47:33 AM
There is a lack of people mentioning Alan Wake in this board. Am I really the only one that liked it.

On topic. Both have good exclusives. Xbox tends to be more shooters and ps3 has more variety to it but at the end of the day it's purely subjective.
---
No more Tom foolerey
#65lDarkdrakPosted 11/13/2012 6:58:53 AM
Well I'm a huge fan of JRPGS, so the PS3 wins easily since all the jrpgs are on PS3.
---
Beware, I live!
#66James MasonPosted 11/13/2012 7:14:21 AM
The PS3 has alot more and better exclusives. Xbox used to have stuff like Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell, Dead Rising , but now that those have gotten multiplatform, they are left with Forza (PS3 has Gran Turismo anyways) , Gears and Halo. Fable is on PC, there's even Gears 1 and Halo 1 on PC, so to me there's really not that many exclusives.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#67PigfartsPosted 11/13/2012 7:18:17 AM
Yes it does in my opinion.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#68ArthasRebornPosted 11/13/2012 7:26:03 AM(edited)
ShadowSkill11 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
I like Halo, Forza and Gears. I also like Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted. The only difference is the PS3 exclusives get worse with each sequel(GT5, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 were way worse then the games before), but the 360 exclusive sequels get better IMO.

Halo and Gears are multi platform franchises.

Not true at all; out of the three current Gears games, only Gears of War 2 was released on PC. I wouldn't hold my breath for a PC release of Gears of War: Judgement, either. Also, out of the seven current Halo games (including Halo Wars and ODST), only Halo: CE and Halo 2 were released on the PC. Again, I wouldn't hold my breath for a PC version of Halo 4.

On-topic: I don't think I could do without exclusives like Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Forza Motorsport 4, and Halo 4. I doubt I could say the same for the Resistance games, the Uncharted games, or the Killzone games, regardless of exclusivity.

Gears of War 1, actually, I believe. You're right about Halo. Of course, Microsoft being who they are, they killed those games before they even hit the PC market.

HIroChu posted...
There are more xbox exclusives, but most of them aren't so great. Imo ps3 has better exclusives. The only exclusives I liked on the xbox were ToV, fable, the witcher 2 and a few more that i can't remember atm.

The Witcher 2 is on the PC as well, as is Fable 3

Hell, The Witcher 2 on PC was released a year before the 360. Fable 3 came after the console release, but I don't think it sold too well.

As for the comparison between 360 and PS3 exclusives, I personally prefer the latter. Just more that appeals to me, and often more singleplayer-focussed games.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg
#69LeatherhidePosted 11/13/2012 7:26:27 AM
Probabbly. I really love Halo, but PS3 has overall more exclusives that I like.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#70Darth_ElusivePosted 11/13/2012 7:38:35 AM
IMO, PS3 exclusives are generally better.

I just have no interest in shooters with a space/military environment. Hence, Halo and Gears of War are out. There are just too many space/military shooters out there.

Fable is fad. I sold Fable 2 a week after getting it. The game is that horrible. Forza probably is good but I prefer Gran Turismo.

The big four XBOX360 exclusives are all irrelevant to me. Looking at my few-than-ten XBOX360 game collection, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are the games that I must have. The good version of XBOX 360's Bayonetta also make me feel my 360 has some use.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5