This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People hate on CoD for hate's sake.

#11Luthor_Posted 11/13/2012 10:51:24 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...
it's a dead horse because you idiots keep shelling out $60 for a multiplayer you already bought years ago.

Nope.

New guns.

New maps.

New visuals.

New campaign.

New class systems.

New kill streaks.

New lots of s***
---
Dante Stormblade
#12KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/13/2012 10:54:15 AM
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
it's a dead horse because you idiots keep shelling out $60 for a multiplayer you already bought years ago.

This multiplayer usually comes with a plethora of new guns, new modes, new maps and a new campain. It's as much of a game sequel as any game franchise. How is any other game's multiplayer not also a dead horse?

Keep telling yourself that you're paying $60 for features that any other franchise wouldn't release in a cheaper DLC.
#13SunDevil77Posted 11/13/2012 10:56:19 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...

trolololol
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#14GunningSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:56:43 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...

This multiplayer usually comes with a plethora of new guns, new modes, new maps and a new campain. It's as much of a game sequel as any game franchise. How is any other game's multiplayer not also a dead horse?

Keep telling yourself that you're paying $60 for features that any other franchise wouldn't release in a cheaper DLC.

Oh, you know of a franchise that adds whole new campains, gameplay modes and weapons as DLC? Please, share the goodness with me, I'd really like to know which awesome game franchise does a thing like this. Please name examples, instead of vague references.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#15vigorm0rtisPosted 11/13/2012 11:00:08 AM
5 topics on CoD.

2 asking about the game.

1 trolling the season pass

2 by fans complaining that people hate CoD.

Who's doing the most damage?
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#16GunningSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:01:44 AM
Like there wasnt any topics about Halo 4 last week when it came it.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#17KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/13/2012 11:02:42 AM
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...

Oh, you know of a franchise that adds whole new campains, gameplay modes and weapons as DLC? Please, share the goodness with me, I'd really like to know which awesome game franchise does a thing like this. Please name examples, instead of vague references.

It's okay. You can admit that you're bitter because you just started getting good at MW3 and now have to start all over again. I'm playing a violin for you.
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 11/13/2012 11:04:42 AM
GunningSoul posted...
Like there wasnt any topics about Halo 4 last week when it came it.

Seriously?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360?page=6&search=Halo

Feel free to search. I came up with 5 more pages of topics just from last week.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#19DragoonAngerPosted 11/13/2012 11:04:50 AM
If you want to see people truly buttdevastated about CoD, go the Medal of Honor Warfighter board. Apparently that knockoff military shooter having criticisms that also apply to CoD makes it automatically as good as CoD!
---
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/863/kenshiroqs6.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/extremejon/1206682497641.png
#20JRS511Posted 11/13/2012 11:05:27 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...

It's okay. You can admit that you're bitter because you just started getting good at MW3 and now have to start all over again. I'm playing a violin for you.

Stop avoiding his question and answer it.
---
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"