This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People hate on CoD for hate's sake.

#21OverburdenedPosted 11/13/2012 11:07:20 AM
GunningSoul posted...
Like there wasnt any topics about Halo 4 last week when it came it.

Hit man soon as well

Next year all the new games release there will be people moaning, you just can't win.

Think the best thing to do is not alow 'opinion based questions'.
---
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#22GunningSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:09:33 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...
it's a dead horse because you idiots keep shelling out $60 for a multiplayer you already bought years ago.

This multiplayer usually comes with a plethora of new guns, new modes, new maps and a new campain. It's as much of a game sequel as any game franchise. How is any other game's multiplayer not also a dead horse?

Keep telling yourself that you're paying $60 for features that any other franchise wouldn't release in a cheaper DLC.

Oh, you know of a franchise that adds whole new campains, gameplay modes and weapons as DLC? Please, share the goodness with me, I'd really like to know which awesome game franchise does a thing like this. Please name examples, instead of vague references.

It's okay. You can admit that you're bitter because you just started getting good at MW3 and now have to start all over again. I'm playing a violin for you.

You can detract from an argument all you want, it does not mean you actually proved a point. You avoid my question by excreting personal insults, that's always a great solution.

If you are so interested in my gaming life, I can oblige. I brought MW3 last january, after I was finished with Skyrim. I played it for a few weeks and then brought other games. I came back once in a while to it's multiplayer, having fun with my average set playing skill. I was enventually done with it and enjoyed it while it lasted. I've never been really good, nor really bad at it, and it doesnt really matter. I just have fun, which is my opinion of what video games should be about. I may be wrong there, I guess.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#23KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/13/2012 11:09:43 AM
I appreciate the games merits but from my point of view I'm thoroughly bored of the formula. I won't needlessly hate on it, which I agree, many others do. Just dismiss them.
---
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#24KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/13/2012 11:11:51 AM
No, I'm not here to plug any other franchises, simply to stir the pot. My work here is finished.
#25GunningSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:17:52 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
I appreciate the games merits but from my point of view I'm thoroughly bored of the formula. I won't needlessly hate on it, which I agree, many others do. Just dismiss them.

This is perfectly legitimate and I respect this kind of opinion.
I can understand it's not, or not anymore, everyone's cup of tea. This applies to everything that's subjective, ranging from music to movies and to art in general. It would be unjust for anyone that likes this game to impose it one someone else, as much as I feel it's unjust for people that hate it to harass people that like this game.

I didnt really enjoy Looper recently, which was a popular movie. I have my reasons not to like it that much. And yet, I didnt go to the IMDB boards saying that I thought this movie sucked. I let it be, and concentrate on things I like instead. I feel this is more healthy than to make a cult of hate out of everything.
---
#26GunningSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:19:35 AM
KaneOfShadows posted...
No, I'm not here to plug any other franchises, simply to stir the pot. My work here is finished.

You leave the conversation yet you proved nothing. Simply stating that you are right does not make you so, you would have to argue your point of view. Which is something that you didnt.
---
#27superbowl54Posted 11/13/2012 11:25:15 AM
GunningSoul posted...
KaneOfShadows posted...

You leave the conversation yet you proved nothing. Simply stating that you are right does not make you so, you would have to argue your point of view. Which is something that you didnt.

he got butthurt when TC called out his kind.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena,, Metro 2033, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles
#28VandorLeePosted 11/13/2012 11:27:16 AM
It IS part of it but not all.

I hate it as much as the next mario game. And im going to buy the next mario game eventually but ill hate all the similar stuff while enjoying the new stuff.
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#29vashtrichamPosted 11/13/2012 11:39:45 AM
I dislike COD be of the small maps and no dedicated servers
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#30BlueJester007Posted 11/13/2012 11:41:19 AM(edited)
Yo guys it's Todd and Aaron and we're here to tell you our picks for the games of the year for 2012.

Hardest Boss in a video game: Peyton Manning in Madden 2013. That guy got twelve touchdowns in a single game! He is making the Broncos unbeatable!

Best Family Game: Call of Duty Black Ops II. Man, I killed a family of terrorists. I was like, "Dar dir dar dir dir" They're dead.

Biggest rip-off of the year: Assassin's Creed III. Man, I've already played this crap four times now. C'mon dawg, give me something new.

Best games of the year: Halo 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops II. The most original games ever released. They really brought something new to the table.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis