This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People hate on CoD for hate's sake.

#31shawnmckPosted 11/13/2012 11:50:12 AM(edited)
They do it because they are trained and encouraged to act in a hateful way.
Society does it because its the way they act in order to win a political seat or influence society.
As such, this immature behavior spills over into everything else.

If you talk to a lot of the CoD haters about anything else (especially politics) they act the same way.
Facts & actual thought are completely abandoned in favor of cheap attacks & insults.
They would rather believe the lies & the propaganda then to actually apply some rational thought.

Do any of the CoD haters play them...?
Nope...but they are convinced that they "suck" and are somehow the cause of the industry being in a decline.
Just like these sheep don't care about doing any type of investigation when it comes to politics...they just listen to their side & whatever their political party says they lap up & regurgitate like good obedient little sheep.
When you point out the lies & the discrepancies then they poo-poo you and start calling you names.

Its disgusting, but all boils down to the way these people are raised & trained.
Just like Pavlov's dog was trained to salivate when you ring a bell...these people were trained to HATE.
They're basically brainwashed.

There is nothing wrong with not liking a game, but nobody is forcing anyone else to play games that they don't like.
And when you feel the need or urge to go on a rant about how awful something is in an attempt to discourage others from enjoying it also...then you are full off venomous spite & hatred.
#32Good_jobPosted 11/13/2012 11:48:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33BlueJester007Posted 11/13/2012 11:52:11 AM
Good_job posted...
It's the same game with a new coat of paint.
The only people that play it are 15 year old boys... when they're not masturbating to Kate Upton and drinking copious amounts of Mountain Dew.

Uh-oh. The Call of Duty Defence Force is incoming.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#34vigorm0rtisPosted 11/13/2012 12:08:38 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Good_job posted...
The only people that play it are 15 year old boys... when they're not ... to Kate Upton and drinking copious amounts of Mountain Dew.

No way, dude. I'm going to play. I mean, first I have get in the way-back machine and go back 23 years so I can be 15 and stroke off to Kate Upton, but then I'm gonna play.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#35BlueJester007Posted 11/13/2012 12:14:29 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Good_job posted...
The only people that play it are 15 year old boys... when they're not ... to Kate Upton and drinking copious amounts of Mountain Dew.

No way, dude. I'm going to play. I mean, first I have get in the way-back machine and go back 23 years so I can be 15 and stroke off to Kate Upton, but then I'm gonna play.

Awesome.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#36pothocketPosted 11/13/2012 12:17:50 PM
Upton ruined Verlander who, in turn, set the pace ruining the World Series. I hope she dies in a fire.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#37drewpot2001Posted 11/13/2012 1:19:15 PM
lol Trying to justify a lazy game developer?
Take your eyes away from your TV for a second, remove your CoD disc from the console, and have a look at other sequels that are bringing new things to their series, revolutionizing gameplay installment after installment, always improving.

The CoD series just copy and pastes the same engine, makes a few tweaks, and then drops in new maps and occasional new guns. And they do this ONCE A YEAR.

The CoD series is a lazy cash cow, quit being so blind.
#38Arucard05Posted 11/13/2012 1:21:45 PM
Some people hate on it just because, some people truly hate it. Who cares either way.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#39The_Undying_84Posted 11/13/2012 1:45:21 PM
Halo 3, Assassin's Creed 3, and Skyrim are all much more different than their predecessors than any CoD game since MW2 is. AC3's game play isn't very fresh, but probably still fresher than BL2, plus AC is much more plot driven so it can get away with a little bit of rehashed game play. Not really sure about Halo but it sounds as though it's a fair deal different from 3 or Reach. And Skyrim is just a terrible example, that's quite different from Oblivion, and both are WAY different from Morrowind.

CoD is second only to sports games when it comes to rehashed game play.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#40DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/13/2012 2:01:15 PM
Pretty sure the amount of people that play this game with actual LIVES outnumbers the ones that don't ie people on gamefaqs.