This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite gay dudes in games?

#131DentalflossbushPosted 11/14/2012 3:15:08 PM
Jago from Killer Instinct
and
Waluigi
#132AlphaPatroklosPosted 11/14/2012 3:24:58 PM
The new Dante from dmc.
---
Komo
#133Mutant1988Posted 11/14/2012 3:31:01 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

Why as a guy should I be FORCED to like something that I consider disgusting?

Consensual, safe and doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever and here's the best part! You don't have to look at it nor participate!

Isn't freedom great?

Gay people don't need any "special consideration" for anything (especially special laws) because they CHOSE to be what they are,

By that logic, religion shouldn't be treated any different either.

They need protection by law because they're prosecuted, harassed and physically abused (Or worse) by intolerant, ignorant, self righteous, self important people. They don't get any special rights, they're just guaranteed the same ones straight people get.

those chose to live fast & loose with their life, and many of them paid the price of the most painful death possible.

And I'm sure, many more straight people suffered equally painful deaths for reasons that are entirely separate from their sexual preferences. What the hell are you on about?

I sure as hell don't need their bulls*** shoved in my face in videogames, books, music, and entire TV channels.

It must be so hard to be you, taking offence over how people are living their lives in ways that doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Pity you don't have a choice to, you know, live your life just the same as you always have and not care so much what others do when said things are consensual and harmless (You don't have any conclusive facts to prove the opposite).

But as I'm sure you'll never get over your irrational fear and hatred of those that are different from you, how about you just change the game/channel/book/song?
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#134garanPosted 11/14/2012 3:37:56 PM
randomweirdo posted...
What no Joachim Valentine from Shadow Hearts: Covenant mentioned yet?

He was totally awesome and is definitely my favorite. I also really liked Steve from ME3, although I found the Kaidan turns bi thing to be really awkward in the way it was done.

Also, am I the only one that found the option to have a bi Kaidan but not a bi Ashley a bit strange considering the typical young male demographic that mostly plays videogames?
#135HeyZeussPosted 11/14/2012 3:39:50 PM
Can't believe no one's said Anders from Dragon Age....

Actually, I can believe it, he was kinda lame....(until the very end of 2)

Can't really say I have a favorite. If I had to choose it'd probably be Gay Tony.
#136Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/14/2012 3:42:55 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Why as a guy should I be FORCED to like something that I consider disgusting?

I could say the same about hetero relationships in general.
#137kingwutuguPosted 11/14/2012 3:46:52 PM
Yoshimitsu (SW) well at least he seems homo to me, i use gay every day for funny stuff so its not a word I use for homo unless they're actually happy every day.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#138KLOUDrocksPosted 11/14/2012 3:57:07 PM
Leonardo Da Vinci gets my vote, for sure, and he meets all the requirements being asked for by the topic creator.
#139SquallWindbladePosted 11/14/2012 4:24:45 PM
Wow, half of these people that we're listing in here I'm like "what? I didn't even notice!!" (Well, except Master Chief. There's just something about his helmet that raised some suspicions in me.)

I'm a straight dude so maybe I just don't notice when there are dudes cruising for dudes. I do, however, find dude on dude to be "icky" in the sense that I don't really find myself crushing on dudes, so why would I want to see more dude? I don't want to see naked dudes!

I think the only way it would really bother me is if someone strapped me to a chair and forced me to watch dude on dude action for a ridiculous amount of time, but to have a character go "hey, you're cute" is fine as long as my dude character is given the option to respond with "thanks, but I'm into chicks."

I don't know, the gay thing never bothered me that much because I've never been in a situation where a dude tried to come on to me. I know dudes that like dudes that like me and, while it can be a bit uncomfortable when they make extreme eye contact with me at all times... it's about the same level of awkward when a chick you aren't into stalks you all the time and comes to your work and sends your wife death threats.

Basically, I just don't see why we need to make such a huge deal out of it. Let the dudes who like dudes have their dudes and the dudes who don't like dudes don't need to have dudes, so where's the problem, dude?

Dude.
---
Sorry, this dispenser is entirely out of craps, and we are unable to fulfill your request for two craps. Try again later, thank you.
#140Mutant1988Posted 11/14/2012 4:31:56 PM
SquallWindblade posted...

Basically, I just don't see why we need to make such a huge deal out of it. Let the dudes who like dudes have their dudes and the dudes who don't like dudes don't need to have dudes, so where's the problem, dude?

Dude.

I admire your eloquence. It really can't be said in any better way than that.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.