This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite gay dudes in games?

#161shawnmckPosted 11/14/2012 5:14:16 PM
dreamtheater33 posted...
Mastercheif

^ Masterchief isn't gay....as Kortana is female.
But he is into kinky sex with inanimate objects &/or phone sex.
;)
#162dreamtheater33Posted 11/14/2012 5:16:10 PM
shawnmck posted...
dreamtheater33 posted...
Mastercheif

^ Masterchief isn't gay....as Kortana is female.
But he is into kinky sex with inanimate objects &/or phone sex.
;)

Uh no he is I bet if there is another ai it will be a dude
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#163josh924Posted 11/14/2012 5:21:50 PM
In case anyone was wondering, I was totally joking with my first post. If I had to make a serious pick, it would either be Makoto from Enchanted Arms or Gay Tony from The Ballad of Gay Tony.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
#164SuperrpgmanPosted 11/14/2012 5:27:52 PM
PanzrGrnd42 posted...
Superrpgman posted...
nightcatcher13 posted...
Tony from Earthbound
Kanji Persona 4

Ok seriously, Tony? Who's that?

Tony is the guy from Jeff's boarding school who is completely obsessed with Jeff.

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Tony

Oh yeah, him.

First of all, I don't see how the guy isn't beyond extremely forgettable. Like "I need to make a top 10 list of gay dudes for gamefaqs, but like most of the top 10 lists on the site, I can only think of 4-6 that I have a lot to say about. Hmm...well, I always love a good excuse to get to mention Earthbound."

Ok, ok...That's much more thought than actually goes into a lot of them that I've read, and that's why I send someone a personal message every time they put an insanely well thought out list, but still!

Second of all, despite someone behind the game saying that he may be gay, I honestly don't see how the game itself hints him being in LOVE with Jeff. Me and my best friend are CONSTANTLY concerned for each other, and we call each other just about every day, wondering what we've been up to. There's very little we wouldn't do for each other.

But we're both straight.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#165SuperrpgmanPosted 11/14/2012 5:32:08 PM
PantherRider posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
In a way, all straight men should want more men to be gay.

Think about it: All straight men are in competition for the same pool of women.

The more gay men there are, the less competition straight men have for those women.

that is true... Back in the time when i used to be single i looked up on craigslist and found more gay men then straight men and i said "wht the **** is wrong with me that i can't find a chick". Its odd on cl there are more gays then straights which i found odd as hell (don't care if you just want to "experiment with another dude" you gay. not that theres anything wrong with it, as i said in a debate I love gay people(though my fiance hates them) they can tell me if i look like **** or if i'm as hot as the sun w/o me worrying about me trying to get into there pants. i think segregation of gays is apauling which is why i told some *** basher at my school to eat a **** because he supported a gay club and i didn't i said "they are people, like you or me, why should we exclude them from being what they are? they are people just the same segregating them based on sexual orientation is harmful..." people cheered and agreed with me... collegic hippie lost said debate he attacked my idea of the gay stereotype but who cares? be gay i don't care if your gay and you don't try to get into my pants your a regular human being i won't treat you any bit different because you ain't different you like men or women? who cares your a person and thats what i see you as... a person, you are my brother or sister in this crazy human life.

Ok...seriously, just maybe, just MAYBE you shouldn't type like that.

It doesn't get a message across as much as it gets most people to give up reading it 2 sentences in because they have a headache.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#166TheArcadePosted 11/14/2012 5:36:16 PM
Ryu.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#167OrangeSchweesePosted 11/14/2012 5:43:45 PM(edited)
Link

EDIT: Damn I should've said 'Zelda'. That probably would've been funnier. Oh well..
#168MegaWentEvilPosted 11/14/2012 5:55:52 PM
knightimex posted...
Favorite, and gay in the same sentence does not compute.

RPG_Apostle posted...
Homophobe.

Wait a second... how is saying gay people are awful(Which I don't think they are) a bad thing in GameFAQs, but saying women should stay in the kitchen making men "sammiches" okay? Double standard much?

His special move The Secret Garden is a gem

No, rape ISN'T FUNNY at all! Regardless of sexual orientation. I HATE RAPE! And I would also hate it if he did this to the female characters only.

they can tell me if i look like ****

Hating someone because they're ugly is no better than homophobia. It's the INSIDE that counts. Don't SOME gay people(Not all of them) know that they could suffer an accident and become ugly? They'd surely not like it if they were treated like s*** because of outer ugliness when they're still good people, right? Have these people never read about The Ugly Duckling or Beauty and the Beast or Shrek? And I'm talking about ANYONE that hates people because of their appearance, regardless of straight or gay, but mentioned gays mainly because that was the focus of this statament.
---
The chosen one.
#169odcrl001Posted 11/14/2012 6:12:29 PM
Luigi
---
GT: GalahadHK
#170StupidMofozPosted 11/14/2012 6:15:48 PM
KtuluheroII posted...
Does Bridget count?

Bridget is straight.