This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite gay dudes in games?

#171zettasxPosted 11/14/2012 7:40:15 PM
The gay dude at killer 7, the one with the pink shirts.
#172Tavy89Posted 11/14/2012 7:56:04 PM(edited)
devlkore posted...

Kevin Smith from Killer7.

Totally forgot about Killer7. He's on my list with Venom too then.

So disliking someone's alternate lifestyle choice is now considered a phobia?

Yes, sexuality is a choice. Personally, I choose to be straight so I don't have to deal with prejudice about who I have sex with. It still baffles me why people choose to be gay and go through that.

Correction. You all willfully ignorant. Sexuality is choice eh? And you base this on WHAT exactly? A 2000 year old book which contradicts itself constantly, often in the exact same page?
---

Devlkore was being sarcastic, that is fairly obvious and pointed out several times. I saw it right away. Since he actually points out that if it was a CHOICE then why choose to go through it all.

Deathx113 posted...
I'm not really sure if I haven't played games with gay people in them, or they just weren't very memorable. -__-

Makoto is the only 1 I really remember.

The gay sniper in FO was alright, I think..

By FO I assume you mean Fallout: New Vegas.

If so...how is the guy gay? You help the guy avenge his wife, who seems to be his main focus on his mind at all times.

There is two snipers. One of them is gay and has a crush on the other with the wife, I am sure it is the straight one who can be a companion.

Edit: The quotation for the first part messed up and I am unsure how to fix it, sorry.
---
Elder Scrolls V is taking up all my time :S
#173RPGs_4_lifePosted 11/14/2012 8:16:45 PM
Tavy89 posted...
devlkore posted...

Kevin Smith from Killer7.

Totally forgot about Killer7. He's on my list with Venom too then.

So disliking someone's alternate lifestyle choice is now considered a phobia?

Yes, sexuality is a choice. Personally, I choose to be straight so I don't have to deal with prejudice about who I have sex with. It still baffles me why people choose to be gay and go through that.

Correction. You all willfully ignorant. Sexuality is choice eh? And you base this on WHAT exactly? A 2000 year old book which contradicts itself constantly, often in the exact same page?
---

Devlkore was being sarcastic, that is fairly obvious and pointed out several times. I saw it right away. Since he actually points out that if it was a CHOICE then why choose to go through it all.

The sarcasm wasn't obvious. The apology was. 'Nuff said.

Also, I honestly couldn't think of a single gay guy in a video game. Nor do I recognize hardly any of these. Hmmm...
#174sonicteam2k1Posted 11/14/2012 8:29:54 PM
I would make love to Ash Crimson
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#175LodissPosted 11/14/2012 8:41:45 PM
Flea from Chrono Trigger.

And for the record, I thought devlkore's sarcasm was perfectly obvious because of what he quoted when he made the sarcastic remark.
---
You were indicted.
#176moniewitchPosted 11/14/2012 8:48:10 PM
Vamp was bisexual I thought?
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#177Oni_TaedoPosted 11/14/2012 9:05:13 PM
Those two dudes from Godhand, whatever they're names were.
As awful as that game was, everything but the controls rocked.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#178runaway_angelsPosted 11/14/2012 9:39:39 PM
Yoshi/Birdo? ._.

Lowell/Dagran (The Last Story, they don't really count as gays, but they did get in a bath together and talk about how long their areas are)
Makoto from Enchanted Arms?

...A few gay girls :)
Nel from Star Ocean, till the end of time
Heather from Fire Emblem RD
Syrenne from The Last Story (although, she's kind of bi, since she said she hated men once)
---
"Everybody has the right to dream, even super heroes."
I'm only 15, female and just an ordinary person. Whoever reads this is beautiful and cool :D
#179devlkorePosted 11/14/2012 9:40:42 PM
Those two dudes from Godhand, whatever they're names were.
As awful as that game was, everything but the controls rocked.

Still LOL-ing from your sig dude, might even steal it XD

As for the various people that read my posts, some of you found the sarcasm obvious, *I* thought it was obvious, some of you missed it. For the record I am not homophobic, check my other posts, etc, blah.

Technically we should have more gay characters in games, at least if we want games to represent a genuine mix of different types of people. If 5% people are gay (there is no actual accurate data as most people haven't been asked) then you could probably have an all gay team in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (I'd venture a guess at Akuma, Ryu and Sentinel, two of which are my mains).
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#180MegaWentEvilPosted 11/14/2012 9:42:56 PM
Syrenne from The Last Story (although, she's kind of bi, since she said she hated men once)

That's misandry, not homosexuality. Sexism and homosexuality are two different things, and people can be just one.
---
The chosen one.