This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now the big 3 games have been released

#1andizzle29662Posted 11/14/2012 7:36:07 AM
Halo 4, cod Bo 2, and assassins creed 3, have they meet your expectations? For me halo 4 is amazing, and it exceeded mine. The graphics are just gorgeous and I love the new additions to mp. Haven't played the other two but will buy them both soon. What are your thoughts?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2este914Posted 11/14/2012 7:38:38 AM
I am awaiting GoW:J, DS3 and next years CoD now ;)
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#3pothocketPosted 11/14/2012 7:38:40 AM
AC3 was a huge let-down. Halo 4 I didn't know what to expect but I've enjoyed the little MP I've gotten to play so far. Both pale in comparison to Dishonored.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#4BlueJester007Posted 11/14/2012 7:39:16 AM
Halo 4: No.
Blops II: Don't care
ACIII: Sort of.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#5lokinineteenPosted 11/14/2012 7:54:25 AM
I take games as they are and keep any expectations low. Years ago before Halo 3 I used to get into the hype but after that and how disappointing H3 was I look at them differently now.

Halo 4 - not played, not interested.
Blops 2 - big CoD fan so Im happy with it and it feels so much better than the last two IW games.
Assassins Creed 3 - I kinda like the setting but it isnt as engrossing as AC2 and Brotherhood was.
#6knightimexPosted 11/14/2012 9:20:25 AM
blops 2 is by far the best cod to date destroying all others before it.
halo 4 is the best looking game on Xbox 360 to date.

Haven't even played AC1
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#7SunDevil77Posted 11/14/2012 9:25:30 AM
AC3: Way exceeded my expectations.
Halo 4: Met my expectations (I was very hyped, so this is good)
BLOPS 2: Pretty darn fun. I'd say met expectations.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#8andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:36:32 AM
Anybody else?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#9NixemoPosted 11/14/2012 9:42:55 AM
Only got Halo 4, my brother preordered the limited edition so I didn't have to pay for it at all. :)

We were both hyped, but he's the Halo fanboy, and absolutely hates the game, calling it a CoD clone and refusing to play more past the one or two campaign missions he beat. he even wants to sell it and I'm begging him not to. ;_;

And me? I love it! Fairly fun campaign as usual (though not as good as previous ones), but kickass online, and I'm really happy considering I hardly touched 3 or Reach's online as the two bored me in that regard.
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#10SunDevil77Posted 11/14/2012 9:44:35 AM
Nixemo posted...
Only got Halo 4, my brother preordered the limited edition so I didn't have to pay for it at all. :)

We were both hyped, but he's the Halo fanboy, and absolutely hates the game, calling it a CoD clone and refusing to play more past the one or two campaign missions he beat. he even wants to sell it and I'm begging him not to. ;_;

And me? I love it! Fairly fun campaign as usual (though not as good as previous ones), but kickass online, and I'm really happy considering I hardly touched 3 or Reach's online as the two bored me in that regard.

If you only played 2 missions you're doing it wrong.
I am a Halo fanboy, and I can clearly see it plays absolutely nothing like CoD.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.