This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your favorite year gaming wise for the Xbox 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your favorite year gaming wise for the Xbox 360?

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 years ago#1
What year in your opinion had the best overall selection of games for the 360?

I think 2008 had a great year and I actually thought 2011 was pretty damn good as well.
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, RE6, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 3, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne 3

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
4 years ago#2
Though I played most of my favorites on the PS3, definitely last year.

Dark Souls, Batman: Arkham City, Portal 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Catherine . . . it was a great year.

There just weren't very many memorable shooters, despite this being a generation with a lot of high profile shooters.

In 2010 we had Vanquish, Metro 2033 and Singularity, among others. This year we had The Darkness 2, Spec Ops: The Line, and Binary Domain . . . last year we had, what? Brink? Duke Nukem? Rage? Meh. I'm of course leaving out the usual suspects (e.g. CoD, Gears, Halo, etc.)

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
4 years ago#3
2008 for me too : Fallout 3 and GTA IV were the two biggies for me

2010 was good too : New Vegas, ME 2 and RDR
Nobody believes the official spokesman but everybody trusts an unidentified source .

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
4 years ago#4
I want to say 2007 because of Halo 3's custom games(Which Reach and 4 have failed to live up to, IMO), but I will say 2010 because of Mass Effect 2. God, that game was and still is fantastic to playthrough.

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
4 years ago#5
Whatever year Rock Band 2 came out.

Everything else, I prefer on PC, to be honest
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your favorite year gaming wise for the Xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived