This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long have people played games for

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long have people played games for
4 years ago#21
I'm 24(25 in March). Been gaming since 90-91. Started out on NES with that Duck Hunt/ Super Mario Bros./ "Track" Game. Could never tell you the right title for that but we had the running pad and everything. I think my first game other than that cartridge was Zelda II. Boy, did I have no freaking idea what to do but it was a blast.
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
4 years ago#22
Got my Sega Genesis when i was 5 and i am now 22
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
4 years ago#23
flipmode_1 posted...
I'm 24(25 in March). Been gaming since 90-91. Started out on NES with that Duck Hunt/ Super Mario Bros./ "Track" Game. Could never tell you the right title for that but we had the running pad and everything. I think my first game other than that cartridge was Zelda II. Boy, did I have no freaking idea what to do but it was a blast.

I remembered this too, I was born in 87, and one of my earliest memories was that damn Track and Field game.
Currently Playing: Ultimate DOOM, Strife, HeXeN, Heretic, Strife, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3 MP
4 years ago#24
I think around when I was 5 and will be 25 in a few months, so almost 20 years now. Started out on my uncle's NES playing Final Fantasy and NARC. I still remember fighting Garland at a young age and beating back weird drug dealers throwing syringes at me and huge frankenstein-esque steroid abusers being able to stop my car ala Superman.

Ah.....good times...good times haha
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
4 years ago#25
im 22 and i started around 5 or 6.
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.
4 years ago#26
I'm 40. I started with the Atari 2600.
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
4 years ago#27
I'm 78 and the first game I played was Angry Birds
4 years ago#28
I am 27 and have been gaming as far back as I can remember. My first console I played was a NES I believe.
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"
4 years ago#29
Been playing since 1978, with a break from 96-97. My wife plays as well, and so do our kids. Even ran my own game store and was a store manager at Gamestop, on my way to be district manager until we had a family tragedy.
I praise the name of Jesus.
4 years ago#30
shawnmck posted...
I started when I was about 8 (give or take), and am now 42.
So I've been gaming for about 34 years (+/-).

BTW
I started gaming with the grand-daddy of them all...PONG.
The first console I actually bought with my own money was the classic NES, and have owned every home console since then, including all the more obscure ones such as the 3DO, Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Turbo-Grafx 16, & others).
Plus I've played countless Arcade game kiosks.
GOD, I feel so old.
:|

I know exactly what you mean. Did you notice that the old games were unforgiving? Most games from the 80's make Dark Souls look like Yoshi's Story.
who loves ya baby
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long have people played games for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived