This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long have people played games for

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long have people played games for
3 years ago#91
I'm 23 and I started gaming when I was about 2 or 3 with Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
3 years ago#92
Earliest I remember...must have been a Spectrum +2, or maybe before then on an old Acorn. It's such a long time ago I struggle to remember if I played or just watched.
I definitely played on the +2. That thing came out in 1986, so for the sake of argument I'll say I've been gaming since 26 years.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#93
I'll be 24 this year and I have been playing games for at least 22 of those years.
I have a picture of myself at age 2 playing a video games.

Hardcore GAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
3 years ago#94
I believe i started when I was 3 or 4 playing atari, sega genesis, gameboy, or whatever the hell else. I'm 19 now though.
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado becomes the first state
3 years ago#95
I was around 3 when I played my first game. So that'd be 23 nearly 24 years of gaming.
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
3 years ago#96
I'm 20 and (according to my mother) I started playing when I was 2.
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)
3 years ago#97
Probably about 30 years. I am 35 now.
Blog: ..............
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
3 years ago#98
Probably 20 years.
3 years ago#99
First time I gamed was before I was even 5. Born in 1995, I moved to where I currently lived in about 2001. I remember playing N64 and Dreamcast before that. I am now 17 years old.
3 years ago#100
Since 1985 for me.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long have people played games for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived