This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year
4 years ago#1
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

Too bad for Halo 4, does it's metacritic being 87 and not 90+ like the other main Halos have anything to do with it?
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
4 years ago#2
Who even cares about Spike's VGA? It's the most god awful "awards" ceremony imaginable where a bunch of corporate execs and brainless celebrities get together to pat each other on the back and celebrate their own soulless narcisism.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#3
I am a huge Mass Effect fan, but that ending would prevent it from making my list. Halo 4 is my GOTY.
Gamertag- RDT Link
4 years ago#4
lol spike
Jesus is Lord
4 years ago#5
Black Ops 2
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
4 years ago#6
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
4 years ago#7
faris_ruhi posted...
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.

People care about different things...*gasp*

I know, it's shocking that we aren't all the same >_>
The 2012-13 Philadelphia Eagles|http://is.gd/jPZGx1
Currently 3-6 (vs. Doesn't even matter)
4 years ago#8
I don't give a crap about the VGAs but it better go to The Walking Dead
Signature OFF
4 years ago#9
I thought the spike VGAs was just to show commercials for games that aren't out yet.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
4 years ago#10
Trent_Cole posted...
faris_ruhi posted...

People care about different things...*gasp*

I know, it's shocking that we aren't all the same >_>

If you notice, I said most, not implying all. I was wondering if anyone actually cared about the awards/nominees.

You can care about the VGAs for reasons aside from the exclusive reveals but it doesn't necessarily have to be the awards themselves.
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived