This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year

#31TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 12:46:44 PM
Trent_Cole posted...
faris_ruhi posted...
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.

People care about different things...*gasp*

Like helping the troll you mean? My God! He's onto something!!
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#32Trent_ColePosted 11/15/2012 12:49:16 PM
TheArcade posted...
Trent_Cole posted...
faris_ruhi posted...
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.

Eh, I don't keep up with who trolls what here...it becomes a lost cause when said "troll" can simply open a new account and wash, rinse, repeat.

It's hard to even tell who's who nowadays >_>
---
The 2012-13 Philadelphia Eagles|http://is.gd/jPZGx1
Currently 3-6 (vs. Doesn't even matter)
#33TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 12:50:12 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Isn't TC the guy who tried slamming forza horizon as well?

You mean you don't know? Heads up Shovel_Break has been trolling us for AT LEAST 2 years, he should be inducted into the Xbox Troll of Fame. Some say he's theonewhoisme (another trouble-maker) in disguise.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#34TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 12:51:44 PM
Trent_Cole posted...
TheArcade posted...
Trent_Cole posted...
faris_ruhi posted...

Eh, I don't keep up with who trolls what here...it becomes a lost cause when said "troll" can simply open a new account and wash, rinse, repeat.

It's hard to even tell who's who nowadays >_>

These trolls appear while the mods sleep in hibernation.
---
#35TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 12:55:36 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Sam Jackson and Ice Tea are both really cool though, don't knock them.

Out of curiosity does anyone know what games were nominated if not for Halo 4 because without the hardest hitting exclusive getting a mention, the credibility of that show is in question.

Also, it's funny MS exclusives keep TC up at night. Just buy a 360 and play the games you want to play, you'll enjoy life so much more without the bitter emptiness.

Quoted for truth and Ice Tea is my hero, remember when he ragged on Soulja Boy? Lol! Their rivalry cracked me up but seriously that guy can rap.

Yeah! It's time for me to pump up the volume!
---
#36TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 12:56:49 PM
CapnStanky posted...
The Dead Last Placers trolling the superior console forum again? Shocking.

Win.
---
#37pothocketPosted 11/15/2012 12:58:13 PM
His appearance in GoW3 was epic. Custom flipping the bird animation FTW.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#38Trent_ColePosted 11/15/2012 1:00:04 PM
Yeah, T and Samuel L are perfect for thses sorts of things, I will not allow any bad-mouthing of either of them.
---
The 2012-13 Philadelphia Eagles|http://is.gd/jPZGx1
Currently 3-6 (vs. Doesn't even matter)
#39OmegaFlare18Posted 11/15/2012 1:02:50 PM
I think the voice acting ones are the toughest.

Clementine vs Cortana? (Jen Taylor was impressive in H4 but come on, Clem man...one of the least irritating child characters ever)
Handsome Jack vs Lee?
---
PSN: MachineHero09
Steam ID: mystr_E
#40Icy_the_penguinPosted 11/15/2012 1:44:04 PM
Perhaps we can look at this a different way. When Spike won't even put a FPS up for GOTY, perhaps its time to stop producing so many of them.