This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year

#61CaIiber345Posted 11/15/2012 4:25:35 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Who even cares about every awards show? It's the most god awful "awards" ceremony imaginable where a bunch of corporate execs and brainless celebrities get together to pat each other on the back and celebrate their own soulless narcisism.

---
"See Skyrim as have the Nords, since the gods first shaped the world." Hrothmund Wolf-Heart, "Nords of Skyrim"
#62bossk5Posted 11/15/2012 4:30:38 PM
His buddy Subseenix has joined in. The dynamic duo of trolling..and in Sub's case extreme cultural ignorance.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#63SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 4:30:48 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

Too bad for Halo 4, does it's metacritic being 87 and not 90+ like the other main Halos have anything to do with it?

Its copy+paste just like the yearly CoD Garbage
Like 15 games in one Gen are to much and we have to much of those games.

Games like Journey and some others deserve it cause they

a) Are something new
b) unique and ultra high quality in the things they do
c) aren't stupid shooters

I know Xbots and players from the USA aren't aware that there are games that aren't CoD and Halo but it is like that and those games are actually really good.

faris_ruhi posted...
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.

Be honest - You would have cared if Halo or CoD would win it.
You say this now cause a Playstation or non shooter or a shooter with a Story-Game is winning it.

I just knew you'd come here spouting your anti shooter crap <3
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#64bossk5Posted 11/15/2012 4:31:57 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SubSeenix posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

Too bad for Halo 4, does it's metacritic being 87 and not 90+ like the other main Halos have anything to do with it?

Its copy+paste just like the yearly CoD Garbage
Like 15 games in one Gen are to much and we have to much of those games.

Games like Journey and some others deserve it cause they

a) Are something new
b) unique and ultra high quality in the things they do
c) aren't stupid shooters

I know Xbots and players from the USA aren't aware that there are games that aren't CoD and Halo but it is like that and those games are actually really good.

faris_ruhi posted...
People actually care about the awards/nominees? I thought most people only cared about the VGAs because of the exclusive reveals.

Be honest - You would have cared if Halo or CoD would win it.
You say this now cause a Playstation or non shooter or a shooter with a Story-Game is winning it.

I just knew you'd come here spouting your anti shooter crap <3

You're mistaken...he loves shooters as long as they are PS3 exclusive.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#65SoF-RamboPosted 11/15/2012 4:40:26 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
shagadelic posted...
The awards show that gave some UFC game "fighting game of the year" over Street Fighter IV?

i bet it had nothing to do with Spike's deal with UFC

I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that SFIV is the same damn game as every version of SF3, 2, and 1 combined.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#66OmegaFlare18Posted 11/15/2012 4:54:23 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...
shagadelic posted...
The awards show that gave some UFC game "fighting game of the year" over Street Fighter IV?

i bet it had nothing to do with Spike's deal with UFC

I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that SFIV is the same damn game as every version of SF3, 2, and 1 combined.

hm, too bad SFIV is a way better game than any UFC game
---
PSN: MachineHero09
Steam ID: mystr_E
#67Alamyst_Posted 11/15/2012 5:02:00 PM
Halo 4 is a rehashed joke. The game is awful.
---
psn Alamyst
#68HeliosAscensionPosted 11/15/2012 5:03:18 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
and hosted by Sam Jackson...wow Spike, that would've been really cool and edgy in 1996. maybe next year Ice Cube can host, my mom will love it

Make me feel old, Ice Cube was awesome back in the day.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#69Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/15/2012 5:04:17 PM
Alamyst_ posted...

lol
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#70bossk5Posted 11/15/2012 5:08:22 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Alamyst_ posted...

lol

Note the PSN in his sig and absence of a Live Gamertag.....his insecurity delicious ;)
---