This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 snubbed by Spike's VGAs, does not get nominated for Game of the Year

#71SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2012 4:11:53 PM
Alamyst_ posted...
Halo 4 is a rehashed joke. The game is awful.

trolololol
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#72CyricsServantPosted 11/15/2012 4:35:44 PM
TheArcade posted...
Who cares it outsold Uncharted 3 in one day, BURN!!!

Anyone who conveys a games success through Spike TV is nothing more than sheep. Spike VGA awards stopped being about games a long time ago, it's turned into a hub for celebrities, just ask Angry Joe.

Stopped? For their first show didn't they give Madden both Sports GotY and overall GotY? With games like Dishonored, Journey, and The Walking Dead making the list, I'd say that's a pretty damn good lineup. Those are games most casual gamers haven't even heard of, but the each have a great reputation. I haven't played any of them myself and my personal GotY wasn't mentioned either (i.e. Asura's Wrath), but I think it's a pretty good list overall when you consider spots are limited.

I guess if I had to vote it'd be for ME3 . . . but that ending . . . bleh.
#73EliteGuard99Posted 11/15/2012 4:40:42 PM(edited)
ME 3 for GOTY baby! If it wins I can't wait to smear it in the faces of those annoying people who didn't understand the original ending, and said "the ending alone will make it lose GOTY".

Love that RE 6 didn't get a SINGLE NOMINATION! But why the hell did DOA V get nominated over SC V? Last I checked Team Ninja couldn't make a decent game to save their lives.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#74CyricsServantPosted 11/15/2012 4:45:57 PM(edited)
EliteGuard99 posted...
ME 3 for GOTY baby! If it wins I can't wait to smear it in the faces of those annoying people who didn't understand the original ending, and said "the ending alone will make it lose GOTY".

*spoilers*

Oh we understood it alright.

"Like with Dragon Age 2 we ran out of time and money again, and since the Dark Energy ending got leaked lets make up something new on the fly . . . Hmmm, lets just say the Reapers are killing organics to save organics, and . . . uhhh . . to live in peace everyone needs to become part toaster. . . That's deep."

Yeah, we all got it . . . we just didn't like it.
#75Spartangod777Posted 11/15/2012 4:49:23 PM
Where is Borderlands 2?
---
Nothing important to say here.
#76josh924Posted 11/15/2012 4:56:58 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
Its copy+paste just like the yearly CoD Garbage
Like 15 games in one Gen are to much and we have to much of those games.

Games like Journey and some others deserve it cause they

a) Are something new
b) unique and ultra high quality in the things they do
c) aren't stupid shooters

I like how stupid trolls count Journey and Fat Princess as "AAA exclusives", but then they exclude XBLA games when talking about awesome exclusives for the 360.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
#77DeanMoxleyPosted 11/15/2012 5:38:03 PM
Jesus people care this much about the Spike VGA's?

Most of you fanboys just love to argue about pointless s***
---
http://i.imgur.com/5vOBf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/rhlLR.gif
http://tinyurl.com/9xjeplt http://i.imgur.com/2036M.gif
#78TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 5:39:02 PM
CyricsServant posted...
TheArcade posted...
Who cares it outsold Uncharted 3 in one day, BURN!!!

Anyone who conveys a games success through Spike TV is nothing more than sheep. Spike VGA awards stopped being about games a long time ago, it's turned into a hub for celebrities, just ask Angry Joe.

Stopped? For their first show didn't they give Madden both Sports GotY and overall GotY? With games like Dishonored, Journey, and The Walking Dead making the list, I'd say that's a pretty damn good lineup. Those are games most casual gamers haven't even heard of, but the each have a great reputation. I haven't played any of them myself and my personal GotY wasn't mentioned either (i.e. Asura's Wrath), but I think it's a pretty good list overall when you consider spots are limited.

I guess if I had to vote it'd be for ME3 . . . but that ending . . . bleh.

Wanna see how bad Spike VGA awards really is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsUk9nmIuc

Perhaps the games they nominated were I dunno hardcore? May be not regardless of whether or not they're good, I can't be bothered to deal with the socially awkwardness of this gaming mockery.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#79TheArcadePosted 11/15/2012 5:41:59 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Alamyst_ posted...
Halo 4 is a rehashed joke. The game is awful.

trolololol

Hey Sun! How much you wanna bet he ain't even play the game.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#80Storm_WalkerPosted 11/15/2012 5:51:58 PM
*plays world's smallest violen*
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"