This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sales + Specials Data Error?

#1RE2LeonSPosted 11/15/2012 6:02:57 PM
I just tried to sign in and it won't let me get on. It keeps saying

"Error

The data files used by this application are not available."

WTF does this mean?!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#2TheBlueStigPosted 11/15/2012 6:35:18 PM
Delete it and download it again.
#3BDzaPosted 11/15/2012 7:10:27 PM
Having the same problem. Deleted app and downloaded it again but still getting this error.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade
#4BDzaPosted 11/16/2012 9:10:25 AM
Guess this isn't a problem others are having. This morning the app still gave me the same error. No idea what is wrong since nothing changed from the last time it worked right on my console.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade
#5Super CreaturesPosted 11/16/2012 10:56:45 AM
I've had the problem before, a month or two ago, and, iirc, it resolved on its own.

It might be a server side, not client side, error.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6Lief_of_DelPosted 11/16/2012 11:53:18 AM
Phew. I thought something was wrong with my profile. Considering I am having trouble playing Left 4 Dead 2 now also. Every time I kill a zombie a message pops up.
---
Let no bad happen.
#7Dragon NexusPosted 11/16/2012 12:13:06 PM
I can't even download it again. Gives me the option to pin it, or rate it. Weird.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8TheBlueStigPosted 11/16/2012 1:43:13 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I can't even download it again. Gives me the option to pin it, or rate it. Weird.

Download History, it's the only way I was able to redownload it earlier today, and I still get the same error right now, so this has gotta be server related.
#9RE2LeonS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 2:17:42 PM
Sales + Specials isn't even in the app section anymore! I deleted it and went to go redownload it, it's not there. I searched for it and it's giving me nothing. Did they even mention they were getting rid of this app?
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#10Super CreaturesPosted 11/16/2012 2:20:32 PM
Games tab->Browse Games->Featured tab (very first one)->Sales and Specials (upper right corner)->Sales and Specials+ app.

That is, if it is available in the region your account is set to (only the US and UK that I know for sure).

And, as of a few hours ago, it was still there for me.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.