This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The ps3 has sold as much as the 360 when the 360 had a year head start?

#41DarkSymbiotePosted 11/16/2012 7:07:57 AM
spooky96 posted...
It has sold as much as the 360 because PS3 is better than 360.

I would have argued two years ago but now...
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#42ZkkPosted 11/16/2012 7:08:40 AM
It's because people buy PS3 for its blu-ray capabilities. If anyone cares to find some numbers of the actual GAMES sold, Xbox360 is still far ahead.
#43NolaxPosted 11/16/2012 7:09:04 AM
360 is terrible piece of hardware, i mean ive bought 4 as three have died, maybe that's why they have sold as many as they have, people keep having to replace them, still on my first ps3 that i bought on launch day.
---
L button on my keyboard doesn't work very well.
#44-Damien-Posted 11/16/2012 7:10:20 AM
pure mind games posted...
Since there are only 2 current-gen systems, neither of them is in "3rd place".

So the Wii is what? chopped liver?

Wii is last gen, Wii U is current gen, on par with PS3 and 360
#45-Damien-Posted 11/16/2012 7:11:37 AM
Zkk posted...
It's because people buy PS3 for its blu-ray capabilities. If anyone cares to find some numbers of the actual GAMES sold, Xbox360 is still far ahead.

that's only in the US.

Worldwide, it's PS3
#46SunDevil77Posted 11/16/2012 7:12:05 AM
-Damien- posted...

Wii is last gen, Wii U is current gen, on par with PS3 and 360

No. Wii U is next gen.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#47ZkkPosted 11/16/2012 7:12:55 AM
-Damien- posted...
Zkk posted...

that's only in the US.

Worldwide, it's PS3

proof?
#48FenriswolfPosted 11/16/2012 7:15:25 AM
xSylpheed posted...

"Most people" wouldn't care about Twisted Metal? The most popular series in its genre? Okay. This game had issues, but it has already made profit because they had realistic expectations.

Tales of Graces F is a niche title, but it is still popular among its fanbase. People who like JRPGs. Its rating is not indicative of the quality of the title - it has arguably the best battle system of any JRPG ever, and lacks in story. Considering JRPGs consistently get lower ratings than other types of games, it is not a surprise.

Funny, if you've talked to actual Twisted Metal fans, the new game is widely despised for focusing on multiplayer at the expense of single player, while having far less cars than the PS2 games. But then again, you probably only brought it up for bragging purposes.

And if you want to bring up niche games act as if reviews doesn't matter, then the 360 is no slouch with shmups like Akai Katana and Mushihimesama, and WRPGs like Divinity 2 and Witcher 2.

You don't need to be full of blockbusters to have good exclusives - of which the PS3's library is significantly better, even with just as weak of a showing this year. I love your use of the word "slaughter" too; how adolescent. Taking gaming a little too seriously there, champ? Or are you still grieving over the inevitable? Everyone knew the PS3 would pass the 360 eventually, it is a better console. Deal with it and move on - maybe buy one for yourself to enjoy!

Opinions, opinions, and more opinions. The only objective measures of "good" exclusives are sales and reviews, and everything else is subjective. Despite what you wish, most people buy consoles for killer apps like Halo, GT, and Mario, not some obscure JRPG. And fact is, XBLA exclusives has far better reviews than PSN exclusives, and even multiplatform ones like Braid, Castle Crashers, and Limbo gained their limelight on XBLA first. So XBLA absolutely slaughters PSN. Deal with it.
---
Hello
#49jessica73Posted 11/16/2012 7:15:27 AM

to bitter people mad it crushed their console of choice, yes >_>
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/fjnbbcjpg.gif
#50Mister_LintonPosted 11/16/2012 7:19:48 AM

Dust collector.