This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The ps3 has sold as much as the 360 when the 360 had a year head start?

#81TheArcadePosted 11/16/2012 9:05:40 AM
Vartos posted...
A console war thread? What is this, 2008?

I swear, GameFAQS is moderated worse than a SEGA MMO. Everyone contributing to this argument is petty, that's it.

The mods are asleep this gen lol.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#82xSylpheedPosted 11/16/2012 9:07:38 AM(edited)
CapnStanky posted...
The company that destroyed the competition the last two gens ended up in dead last place this gen and are now the creators of the worst selling gaming handheld in history. LOL Sony.

The PS3 is poised to overtake the 360 despite the 360 have a year and a half head start.

How is that dead last place? The 360 is in last because it has sold less consoles than the PS3 in the same amount of time.

That's how it works kiddo, sorry.
#83-Damien-Posted 11/16/2012 9:07:35 AM
lDPl posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
PS3 is still a failure in sales compared to the PS2.

PS2 - 150+million
PS3 - 70 million

While the 360 has doubled and almost tripled the original Xbox sales.

Xbox - 25+ million
Xbox 360 - 70 million

Again who is the real winner?

Nintendo is.

Nintendo is a failure compared to PS2
#84The J0kerPosted 11/16/2012 9:12:53 AM(edited)
-Damien- posted...

Nintendo is a failure compared to PS2

Nintendo made more money and sold more systems and games during this generation (Wii/DS) than Sony did during last generation.
#85tgoldbergPosted 11/16/2012 9:10:11 AM
It doesn't matter if PS3 sold better than 360 or not, because they both got whipped by Wii.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#86DarkSymbiotePosted 11/16/2012 9:11:06 AM
tgoldberg posted...
It doesn't matter if PS3 sold better than 360 or not, because they both got whipped by Wii.

Which itself doesn't matter because it's the Wii.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#87FenriswolfPosted 11/16/2012 9:14:51 AM
xSylpheed posted...
CapnStanky posted...
The company that destroyed the competition the last two gens ended up in dead last place this gen and are now the creators of the worst selling gaming handheld in history. LOL Sony.

The PS3 is poised to overtake the 360 despite the 360 have a year and a half head start.

How is that dead last place? The 360 is in last because it has sold less consoles than the PS3 in the same amount of time.

Keep telling you self that, regardless of the fact that the PS3 is available in far more regions than the 360.
---
Hello
#88DarkSymbiotePosted 11/16/2012 9:16:09 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
xSylpheed posted...
CapnStanky posted...

Keep telling you self that, regardless of the fact that the PS3 is available in far more regions than the 360.

Really? Hmmm...
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#89Runner_stylePosted 11/16/2012 9:16:16 AM
pure mind games posted...
Since there are only 2 current-gen systems, neither of them is in "3rd place".

So the Wii is what? chopped liver?

Hey, that's offensive to chopped liver.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#90ironbruPosted 11/16/2012 9:16:31 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
tgoldberg posted...

Which itself doesn't matter because it's the Wii.

Nintendo are the only company to make any money from their console this generation. Your only saying that because nintendo are beating pretty much everyone at the moment.
---
Current Playing: Xenosaga Series (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.