This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Achievements Ever

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst Achievements Ever
3 years ago#41
The worst would be achievements which don't exist there is one in the Hellboy game tied to a piece of DLC which was never made.
3 years ago#42
Astaroth211 posted...
Multiplayer achievements on games with s***ty, tacked on multiplayer which ends up dead in a month.

GT : Zom6iesRPeople2
3 years ago#43
Star ocean ones are GRRRRR
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
3 years ago#44
In the game Prototype 2 I hate the achievement where you have to stay 25 consecutive seconds in the air
3 years ago#45
I think there was a madden game that gave you one for accessing the options menu.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
3 years ago#46
Ones for spending 10x longer than the game's actual length searching for stupid items (or spending a few hours just using a guide online)

I'm looking at your, Arkham City/Asylum
Best weapon combo in tf2:
3 years ago#47
Ninety-Nine Nights: Reach the highest level/ get everyone to level 9... except they forgot to mention you have to also beat the game with every character once they all reach level 9.

I regret farming those levels still till this day. >.<
3 years ago#48
that kind of achievment I am cool with as already mentioned its for people who already beat the game and it makes end game very tough as you get there at a low level without extra items.

the really brutal achievements are ones that require you to grind for 100s of hours.

try star ocean 4 get 100% battle trophies. - many multiples of 15 hours. by far the hardest achievement I have done. easily 1000+ hours.
star ocean 4 100% item creation probably 100+ hours easy
ff13 all items - tons of trap and ingot farming 100+ hours easy
anything thats completely luck based, as the RNG on the xbox360 or at least on my xbox360 is funky.
fable3 all weapons, this one I havent got yet, but I have basically had to make several profiles to get the weapons I have got, beat the game about 8-9 times on 8-9 profiles and still 3-4 weapons missing. its designed for multiplayer trade, I loaf these types of achievements designed to sell gold subs.

on the subject of item grinding rpg;s if an item has a 1% drop rate, I feel on the 100th battle the drop should be gaurantueed to maintain the 1%, but it can easily be 1000s of battles.
3 years ago#49
also a couple of vesperia ones, one required you to fly baul for a ridicolous amount of time, I basically put a elastic band on my controller and left it going all day, and another with bunny costumes not quite so bad but I doubt anyone would get playing the game normally.
3 years ago#50
by the way guys I am fairly sure its nier.

nier has a achievement (which I not done yet) where have to beat the game in XX hours.

vesperia has a similiar achivement but on vesperia you only have to do part 1 not the entire game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst Achievements Ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived