This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got an email from MS.. I've only spent 32 hours in MP over the last year!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just got an email from MS.. I've only spent 32 hours in MP over the last year!
3 years ago#1
It also says I've spent 33 hours using entertainment aps. You guys get the same email? How much time does it say for you?
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
3 years ago#2
I got the email but didn't see any stats like that.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
3 years ago#3
I spent way less in MP than I though, only 120 hours, and way more in the entertainment apps than I thought, 720 hours lol. And before anyone asks, I'm unemployed, that's how! >_>
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
3 years ago#4
19hrs entertainment apps

235 multiplayer hrs
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
3 years ago#5
Mine says that I've spent 35 hours playing online in the past year (funny I just got my xbox again a few months ago), and 367 hours of entertainment.
---
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs and prejudices.
3 years ago#6
663 MP hours, 1000 entertainment....

Yeah, that xbox just died.
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
3 years ago#7
i got an email that congratulated me for 10 years of xbox service, but i haven't had live for that long.
---
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif
3 years ago#8
78 for multi and 243 for entertainment. I need a life XD
3 years ago#9
I had 200 hours of MP. That's two hundered hours I spent hanging out with my RL friends. Awesome.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
3 years ago#10
I've spend only 20, but that's because I just got an Xbox and Live like a month ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just got an email from MS.. I've only spent 32 hours in MP over the last year!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived