This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Every since GTA: San Andreas I get Buyers Remorse when buying a game.

#31whiteboygenePosted 11/17/2012 3:16:55 PM
majicray2112 posted...
Don't buy new games. 60 bucks for a game could give anybody buyers remorse. Find a local gameshop and become a regular. Then just get into a trade in program. I only keep games I have to have in a series I collect like Deus Ex, GTA, and a few others that have replay value. The price of new games is ridiculous. "F", em.

LMFAO @ becoming a "regular" at Gamestop and "getting into a trade-in program" hahaha what are you talking about man?
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#32Auron772Posted 11/17/2012 3:19:28 PM
I guess it sucks to be you. I have a favorite game of all time myself, Suikoden III, but even so it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of other games. About the game itself, while fun, San Andreas was only okay compared to Vice City and GTAIV.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#33BlackFeathersPosted 11/17/2012 3:49:02 PM
CyricsServant posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
Anyone else get this?

For the GTA series, yes. San Andreas was the first GTA that didn't blow me away. I've been struggling to enjoy the series ever since . . . which is a shame because GTA3 and VC are two of my favorite games on the PS2.

For gaming in general though? Hell no, I play amazing games every year. I'm pretty jaded, but not THAT jaded.

That's because you're racist...
---
Some of you have very stupid "Sigs"... :/