This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

UFC on Xbox Live

#1817Cowboys87Posted 11/17/2012 10:20:46 AM
Just looking for some opinions on ordering UFC PPVs through the Xbox app. How is the overall quality and all that junk? Trying to decide if it would be better than ordering through my cable provider and the 30% off is mighty tempting.
#2Moss_27Posted 11/17/2012 10:31:18 AM
I watched the free events they aired when it was in its beta stage. Aside from it not working for anyone during the one event (shouldn't happen again), it exceeded my expectations. No freezing, no hiccups at all. However...watch a few videos on there to see how your connection looks. They usually have the weigh ins for free. Stream it and see if it works well enough at your house.

At a 30% discount if I was going to watch it I'd be stupid not to do it from the UFC app.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 11/17/2012 10:37:03 AM
I wish they would give 30% deals on all events. Other than the return of GSP its a pretty so-so card.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4817Cowboys87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:43:21 AM
Thanks for the responses. Yea i tried to watch the free events but as you know that did not happen very smoothly. My connection is fine so streaming wont be a problem i just could not find any recent reviews stating that the problems from the start had been corrected. I order every UFC event so saving a little bit of money here and there adds up big time.