This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For anyone was here long enough to remember...

#11shawnmckPosted 11/18/2012 12:31:02 PM
Demonosse posted...
O.K. for us OLDER Peeps who aren't really down with the New Gen Lingo. WTF IS A TROLL??????? I'm 26 and have never heard of a troll other than something that lives under a bridge and eats Billy Goats. Please, someone enlighten me so I can be "down" with you all. CAN YOU DIG IT????!!!!!!!!!! Groovy. LOL!!!!!! I'm not that old.

^ watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
#12DemonossePosted 11/18/2012 12:52:08 PM
Santo3485 posted...
All I clearly remember on this board was Sony fanboys saying that next gen doesnt start until Sony says so (something like that) oh wow. Aaah 2005... Those were the days...

I graduated High School in 2005........ Are you making an Old Man Joke? Don't think I won't come over there and beat you with a leg of mine that no longer works, CAUSE I'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!! O.K. Really showing my age now. Quoting movies from when I was a kid. If you can tell me the movie you'll win a SUPER GREAT prize!!!!!!!
---
Assassin, Murderer, MONSTER!!!!!!! I'm Only Living Out A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13DemonossePosted 11/18/2012 12:59:27 PM
shawnmck posted...
Demonosse posted...
O.K. for us OLDER Peeps who aren't really down with the New Gen Lingo. WTF IS A TROLL??????? I'm 26 and have never heard of a troll other than something that lives under a bridge and eats Billy Goats. Please, someone enlighten me so I can be "down" with you all. CAN YOU DIG IT????!!!!!!!!!! Groovy. LOL!!!!!! I'm not that old.

^ watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

Oooooh..... That's a Troll. What losers they all are. Hey Trolls, GET A LIFE YOU GRODY SCUM SUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Assassin, Murderer, MONSTER!!!!!!! I'm Only Living Out A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14Santo3485Posted 11/18/2012 1:07:18 PM
Demonosse posted...
Santo3485 posted...
All I clearly remember on this board was Sony fanboys saying that next gen doesnt start until Sony says so (something like that) oh wow. Aaah 2005... Those were the days...

I graduated High School in 2005........ Are you making an Old Man Joke? Don't think I won't come over there and beat you with a leg of mine that no longer works, CAUSE I'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!! O.K. Really showing my age now. Quoting movies from when I was a kid. If you can tell me the movie you'll win a SUPER GREAT prize!!!!!!!

Uuh.... *steps back sloowly*
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#15FFTHEWINNERPosted 11/19/2012 4:43:22 PM
Demonosse posted...
Santo3485 posted...

Wat?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#16kingwutuguPosted 11/19/2012 7:31:29 PM
Demonosse posted...

that's what I was saying a few years ago as a troll is one of my fav fantasy creatures, I was called a troll on one of the PS2 boards and i was like, Okay i'll be a troll if you want me to be. and then the moderators deleted it, i didn't get why til months later, LOL
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#17gambit444Posted 11/19/2012 7:46:17 PM
It was a troll fest. Sony fanboys were running rampant talking about how badly perfect dark was review wise (wish was suppose to be the system seller) and about how xbox will get demolished when the ps3 gets released. Inferior in everyway....bill gates suxz...

It was very annoying. Check out the vita boards . The same thing is going on vs the 3ds board. It reminds me of color wars in camp.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald,