This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox LIVE Anniversary Xbox 360 console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox LIVE Anniversary Xbox 360 console

User Info: DirtyTactics

DirtyTactics
4 years ago#1
To try to understand how to narrow down if your getting one I thought I'd open this thread:

I received a call from Microsoft in Sept-Oct to confirm my current mailing address. They only said that they would be shipping me an item to show appreciation for my years of loyalty (I assumed it was a t-shirt and thought nothing more of it) . I received my system from UPS in a 2X1 1/2X1 1/2 box only marked "FRAGILE" in neon green. It was shipped from EPI marketing services in Battlecreek MI, at 13 lbs. Recieved it 11/16/12

I have only been a member of Xbox live for 8 years
My current gamer score is 165385
I have shipped 4 Xbox's back to Microsoft for RRoD, and 1 Zune 250gb I dropped (out of warranty, however Microsoft still replaced it)
This is my second year on a Xbox live family plan
This is my second year on a Zune 12 month pass
Rep 5 stars 77% preferred
I did not "like" Microsoft or Xbox360 on Facebook, I did not follow either on twitter
I have always had windows PC's and laptops since I can remember, never touched apple
Purchased both windows phone 7 & 8
This MAY be important ALL on my "Privacy & Online Setting" are allowed. IE receiving Xbox Marketing and Partner Marketing.

I hope more winners post so we can get and idea on who is getting 1, good luck guys.

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
4 years ago#2
Congrats bro! I been a member since first wave beta though I let my original gamertag expire right before 360 was released and couldn't recover it on my 360. Only sent one system back for repair but I have upgraded every time a new one was released and have purchased over 200 xbla titles and tons of other dlc. I won't get one, but I bought a Wii U for to satisfy my new system hunger. I gotta believe I'd be getting one of I never let my original tag expire for two weeks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox LIVE Anniversary Xbox 360 console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived