This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did Microsoft stop making original Xbox games backward's compatible since 07

#21WinternovaPosted 11/19/2012 7:42:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22popping4itPosted 11/19/2012 7:44:17 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Winternova posted...
Anyone who uses that "abbreviation" of Microsoft deserves a permanent place on everyone's ignore list for being a complete douchebag.

If you don't like it, leave or grow a spine and some thicker skin, it's just a f***ing dollar sign, if that gets your panties in a twist THAT much then you're not what you claim to be or the age you claim to be.

has nothing to do with courage... it has more to do with the fact that the person who uses it is such a tryhard troll and should be placed on ignore for the sheer stupidity and for being so played out.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#23_OujiDoza_Posted 11/19/2012 7:57:45 PM
has nothing to do with courage... it has more to do with the fact that the person who uses it is such a tryhard troll and should be placed on ignore for the sheer stupidity and for being so played out.

So I'm a tryhard troll?
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#24Dragon NexusPosted 11/19/2012 8:57:56 PM

So I'm a tryhard troll?

I think that's what he was implying.
But not specifying it to just you.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#25kingwutuguPosted 11/19/2012 9:00:30 PM
they wanted to copy sony by losing compatibility for all the games and having you buy the game again on the market place so they can make more $, and keeping the land fields from piling up with more out dated consoles.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#26WinternovaPosted 11/19/2012 9:06:13 PM
Ah, yes, the rolling land fields filled with out dated consoles...those fields are so verdant and placid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#27Nightmare2398Posted 11/19/2012 9:25:20 PM
hey for once i kind of agree with winternova. M$ is stupid, and MS is easier to type anyway
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
#28_OujiDoza_Posted 11/19/2012 9:26:58 PM
I think that's what he was implying.
But not specifying it to just you.

But either way I'm not though, it's a very stupid and defensive assumption to make.

one little abbreviation should not make everyone act childish on EITHER side of whatever argument there is.

I get people have opinions and all but c'mon now.

And besides, the fact that I accurately answered the TC's question and all those attacking me for saying M$ glossed over it is a testament to who the real fanboys are on this board...this forum has gotten smug as **** and now all the pots are calling the kettles black >_>
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#29WinternovaPosted 11/19/2012 9:49:16 PM
#30_OujiDoza_Posted 11/19/2012 9:55:25 PM