This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

#11Banana_ManaPosted 11/21/2012 4:12:32 AM
stawg007 posted...
The first two were mediocre, so no

Hey you.

I disagree.
---
Currently sparkle hunting...
#12delux19Posted 11/21/2012 4:26:50 AM
It will be next gen, but yes. Best series of all time imo.
#13SteadyingMeatPosted 11/21/2012 4:35:43 AM(edited)
Loved ME1
Found ME 2 to be one of the most disappointing games I've ever played
Loved ME3 (Still not as much as 1 though)

But yeah, definitely. It'll be on PC though.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#14LesserAngelPosted 11/21/2012 4:56:06 AM
Not planning on it, it'll have to be extremely good for me to buy something from Bioware again.
#15VeladusPosted 11/21/2012 5:02:49 AM
It won't be on the 360, it'll be on the next generation. And I'll only get it if they do something to make the nonsensical end of 3 go away. Don't care if it's IT, don't care if they say Shepard was on LSD, don't care if they finally just say "sorry, we'll retcon that per the 'if an ending is so bad then the BBC runs a story on the fan outage, it gets rewritten" rule.
#16SoF-RamboPosted 11/21/2012 5:07:48 AM
Veladus posted...
It won't be on the 360, it'll be on the next generation. And I'll only get it if they do something to make the nonsensical end of 3 go away. Don't care if it's IT, don't care if they say Shepard was on LSD, don't care if they finally just say "sorry, we'll retcon that per the 'if an ending is so bad then the BBC runs a story on the fan outage, it gets rewritten" rule.

People like this make me feel like killing small animals. The ending isn't that bad. If you wanted to end it your way, why don't you dev your own game centered on the last 15 minutes.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#17DarkSymbiotePosted 11/21/2012 5:09:59 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Veladus posted...

People like this make me feel like killing small animals. The ending isn't that bad. If you wanted to end it your way, why don't you dev your own game centered on the last 15 minutes.

And people like you make me nauseous.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#18Emperor_mateusPosted 11/21/2012 5:19:15 AM
Its probably not even going to be on the 360 but i'm sure i will buy Mass Effect 4.

The ending sucked but i still had fun with all three Mass Effects.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#19vigorm0rtisPosted 11/21/2012 5:20:03 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Loved Mass Effect.
Loved Mass Effect 2.
Loved Mass Effect 3.

Will buy Mass Effect 4.

Yep.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#20SoF-RamboPosted 11/21/2012 5:20:37 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...
Veladus posted...

And people like you make me nauseous.

I don't see you doing anything better.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.