This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

#21SunDevil77Posted 11/21/2012 6:26:51 AM
Winternova posted...
Day one...no matter what system it's on.

---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#22FFTHEWINNERPosted 11/21/2012 6:44:12 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Veladus posted...
It won't be on the 360, it'll be on the next generation. And I'll only get it if they do something to make the nonsensical end of 3 go away. Don't care if it's IT, don't care if they say Shepard was on LSD, don't care if they finally just say "sorry, we'll retcon that per the 'if an ending is so bad then the BBC runs a story on the fan outage, it gets rewritten" rule.

People like this make me feel like killing small animals. The ending isn't that bad. If you wanted to end it your way, why don't you dev your own game centered on the last 15 minutes.

well said :D.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#23pothocketPosted 11/21/2012 7:03:25 AM
Disappointed in 1's gameplay and sloppy mechanics
Loved 2's focus on action and story structure with epic ending
Loved 3's resolutions up until the return to Earth - hated the last two hours

Will be getting 4 day 1.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#24melbye80Posted 11/21/2012 7:17:08 AM
Not on XBOX
#25hyjinx17Posted 11/21/2012 7:22:56 AM
Kind of hoping that the next gen systems are out by the time Mass Effect 4 releases
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#26greaterspherePosted 11/21/2012 7:49:40 AM
No only played the first, pretty decent but forget the series after that. Kinda suprised that there already on nr. 4 lol. I thought the previous game would be the closing chapter of this franchise. With the rlly bad reception storywise and all.
---
---
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/femjao.jpg[/IMG]
#27DrYnotPosted 11/21/2012 7:51:23 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...
Veladus posted...
It won't be on the 360, it'll be on the next generation. And I'll only get it if they do something to make the nonsensical end of 3 go away. Don't care if it's IT, don't care if they say Shepard was on LSD, don't care if they finally just say "sorry, we'll retcon that per the 'if an ending is so bad then the BBC runs a story on the fan outage, it gets rewritten" rule.

People like this make me feel like killing small animals. The ending isn't that bad. If you wanted to end it your way, why don't you dev your own game centered on the last 15 minutes.

And people like you make me nauseous.

I don't see you doing anything better.

He doesn't have to, thickie. No one's paid him to make a satisfying ending to the trilogy. That said, give him three hundred million dollars or whatever the Hell ME3 cost to make and comission him to make a new ending and I guarantee it'd come out better. Mostly based on the fact that at the very least it'd be extremely difficult to make it come out WORSE.

Anyway, no. Unless ham-handed failed autodidacts like Casey Hudson are drunk-tossed out of Bioware and Drew Karpyshyn rehired to direct the ending he wrote for the trilogy to begin with, Mass Effect is over for me. Between the disaster that was Dragon Age 2 and the CATASTROPHE that was ME3 coupled with the hopeless millstone of The Old Republic, it's become clear that Bioware is basically paralyzed by the weight of their own massive failures.

I used to pray they'd make a sequel to Jade Empire. Now I hope they sell off the damn IP. They'd just **** it up anyway. Give it to Obsidian. They'll fail with it, of course, but at least they'll fail in an interesting way.
#28RatedRKO7Posted 11/21/2012 7:58:23 AM
yes
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11
#29moniewitchPosted 11/21/2012 7:59:32 AM
I hope so I love the Mass Effect series but I love the Dragon Age series more so.Can't wait for Dragon Age Inqusition and Mass Effect 4
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#30MegawizardPosted 11/21/2012 8:26:29 AM
If it ends up being a prequel, probably not.
---
^( ' ' )^