This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

#31DarthSchubertPosted 11/21/2012 8:31:00 AM
Yes... but I really hope they don't make it. I'd feel obligated to buy it but ME3 was just a slog. I only beat it because I felt obligated to finish the game after loving the first 2.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#32BlueJester007Posted 11/21/2012 8:39:00 AM
After seeing how Mass Effect 3 made the entire story pointless, I will probably not be buying ME4.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#33Narwhal7Posted 11/21/2012 8:51:34 AM
OrionMoreno posted...
Personally although ME3 was a disaster,

It wasn't a disaster....It was a great game, but everybody got all mad over the ending, which I actually enjoyed. I liked the whole apocalyptic no hope thing, with SPOILERS (Sort of), Shepherd being the ultimate sacrifice, one way or another. END SPOILERS. I love shows like Neon Genesis Evangelion though, and I suppose the ending to that show is similar in a way..
---
"i almoat poop myself last night playing daed space" -XTGhost85 GT: Mr x Dropzzzzz
#34xxcheexxPosted 11/21/2012 9:15:41 AM
Yes but not a Day 1 buy.
---
If it's all civilized, you're doing it wrong.
- xsolstice -
#35bluedragon619Posted 11/21/2012 9:19:25 AM
Yes but only for the multiplayer now
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#36tgoldbergPosted 11/21/2012 9:20:56 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Veladus posted...
It won't be on the 360, it'll be on the next generation. And I'll only get it if they do something to make the nonsensical end of 3 go away. Don't care if it's IT, don't care if they say Shepard was on LSD, don't care if they finally just say "sorry, we'll retcon that per the 'if an ending is so bad then the BBC runs a story on the fan outage, it gets rewritten" rule.

People like this make me feel like killing small animals. The ending isn't that bad. If you wanted to end it your way, why don't you dev your own game centered on the last 15 minutes.

Oh boy, it's one of those super-defensive "if you hate it so much make your own game" people that swarm the internet like so many termites in a run down house. News flash buddy, not being able to make a game yourself does not invalidate your criticisms of other peoples' games. Did you know that none of those movie critics you see out there have ever had a hand in a movie's production? Same thing. But really, we all know the only reason you tossed out this pea-brained argument in the first place is because you can't stand seeing people critique your beloved. Too bad, so sad.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#37EliteGuard99Posted 11/21/2012 9:46:29 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Loved Mass Effect.
Loved Mass Effect 2.
Loved Mass Effect 3.

Will buy Mass Effect 4.

---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#38codeman101360Posted 11/21/2012 9:56:02 AM
I dunnow. ME3's ending kinda ruined the ME universe for me, and I definitely won't get it if it's a prequel. I might get it used if it's good enough.

I definitely won't be pre-ordering it though.
---
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can **** off." -Richard Dawkins
EA in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ
#39PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 11/21/2012 10:07:53 AM
Mass Effect 4?

Do people really expect a true sequel?

IDK.... I think I'd rather have a prequel or side story game with different mechanics and more shooting before a straight up sequel, but that's just me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#40motosyko21Posted 11/21/2012 10:33:00 AM
But of course. No matter what complaints I may have had about ME3, it was still a fun game.