This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

User Info: breastman0

breastman0
4 years ago#41
I don't really care about the characters/storyline/universe after ME3's ending, so no.

User Info: AikonMonk

AikonMonk
4 years ago#42
Day one...no matter what system it's on.

Although I haven't had the chance to play ME3 (I know, I know!), I agree completely with this statement. The ME universe is similar to the Star Wars universe, in that there are endless possible story lines.
GT - DEDLY CUKE
If the story is good, probably. But used only.

After the CharlieFoxtrot that was ME3's face import glitch and all the attendant business thereunto-- and I'm not even taking the ending debacle into consideration -- BioWare is never getting another dime from me.
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."

User Info: supersvegeta

supersvegeta
4 years ago#44
ponderingcow posted...
No
I believe it's time I gave these young people a proper lesson in violence. -Walter
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=25926&complete=1

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
4 years ago#45
It depends on 2 things for me.

1. How they do with DA3. If that game flops in MY eyes, then ME4's chances won't be good.

2. How I feel about the game after seeing/reading previews and whatnot. If DA3 turns out well and I like how the previews and whatnot are going, then I will give ME4 a look. if not, then my copy might stay on the store shelves.

One thing I won't be doing with either game is preorders and collector's editions and whatnot. I don't care what they offer, Bioware has lost that 'day 1' status with me. They need to put in some WORK to get it back at this point.

Also, I do think both games will be on 360/PS3. EA is in it for the money. Even if new consoles are out by then, they simply won't have a big enough install base to justify not releasing them on current gen systems. This is a money issue, pure and simple.

Plus I am not completely sold on the idea of new systems being out by then. DA3 is coming next year, and I don't believe either MS or Sony will have a system out by then. I am thinking 2014 at the earliest, and part of me hopes that its 2015 before we see either of them.
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

User Info: Itachi62

Itachi62
4 years ago#46
Yes, if it's more like ME1.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#47
Depends entirely on the game type.
I'm fully expecting a third person shooter with an emphesis on competitive multiplayer and a "spin off" story turned into a coridor shooter with pre-made classes and no levelling up and the story revolving around a nonsensical "War for power" after the Reapers with a galactic civil war and blah blah blah.

I just see it becomming a grey harmoginised mess of boring.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#48
Yes, I love the entire series, plus being that Shepards story is done with, I really want to see who will be the next main character.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
4 years ago#49
After the debacle that was Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3's ending that broke every single promise BioWare made, I will be waiting for a price drop to show my displeasure with my wallet. Sure, in the grand scheme it probably won't affect them, but it's the only way I know of to make my opinion known.
Visit youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#50
It's a new trilogy with a new crew and different aspect of the galaxy to explore, right?

I'm down.
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think we should worship the sun and moon as powerful gods, and fear them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived