This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you plan on getting Mass Effect 4 for 360 when it's finally made?

#41breastman0Posted 11/21/2012 9:49:38 AM
I don't really care about the characters/storyline/universe after ME3's ending, so no.
#42AikonMonkPosted 11/21/2012 10:15:32 AM
Day one...no matter what system it's on.

Although I haven't had the chance to play ME3 (I know, I know!), I agree completely with this statement. The ME universe is similar to the Star Wars universe, in that there are endless possible story lines.
---
GT - DEDLY CUKE
#43DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 11/21/2012 12:02:09 PM
If the story is good, probably. But used only.

After the CharlieFoxtrot that was ME3's face import glitch and all the attendant business thereunto-- and I'm not even taking the ending debacle into consideration -- BioWare is never getting another dime from me.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#44supersvegetaPosted 11/21/2012 12:20:44 PM
ponderingcow posted...
No

---
I believe it's time I gave these young people a proper lesson in violence. -Walter
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=25926&complete=1
#45kungfuj0Posted 11/21/2012 12:31:52 PM
It depends on 2 things for me.

1. How they do with DA3. If that game flops in MY eyes, then ME4's chances won't be good.

2. How I feel about the game after seeing/reading previews and whatnot. If DA3 turns out well and I like how the previews and whatnot are going, then I will give ME4 a look. if not, then my copy might stay on the store shelves.

One thing I won't be doing with either game is preorders and collector's editions and whatnot. I don't care what they offer, Bioware has lost that 'day 1' status with me. They need to put in some WORK to get it back at this point.

Also, I do think both games will be on 360/PS3. EA is in it for the money. Even if new consoles are out by then, they simply won't have a big enough install base to justify not releasing them on current gen systems. This is a money issue, pure and simple.

Plus I am not completely sold on the idea of new systems being out by then. DA3 is coming next year, and I don't believe either MS or Sony will have a system out by then. I am thinking 2014 at the earliest, and part of me hopes that its 2015 before we see either of them.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#46Itachi62Posted 11/22/2012 6:16:33 AM
Yes, if it's more like ME1.
#47Dragon NexusPosted 11/22/2012 6:46:23 AM
Depends entirely on the game type.
I'm fully expecting a third person shooter with an emphesis on competitive multiplayer and a "spin off" story turned into a coridor shooter with pre-made classes and no levelling up and the story revolving around a nonsensical "War for power" after the Reapers with a galactic civil war and blah blah blah.

I just see it becomming a grey harmoginised mess of boring.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#48bluehat94Posted 11/22/2012 6:54:54 AM
Yes, I love the entire series, plus being that Shepards story is done with, I really want to see who will be the next main character.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#49Perfect LightPosted 11/22/2012 6:55:19 AM
After the debacle that was Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3's ending that broke every single promise BioWare made, I will be waiting for a price drop to show my displeasure with my wallet. Sure, in the grand scheme it probably won't affect them, but it's the only way I know of to make my opinion known.
---
Visit youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#50JenniferTatePosted 11/22/2012 10:43:47 AM
It's a new trilogy with a new crew and different aspect of the galaxy to explore, right?

I'm down.
---
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think we should worship the sun and moon as powerful gods, and fear them.