This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man plays COD black ops 2 for 135 HOURS straight !!!!

#31SunDevil77Posted 11/22/2012 8:35:16 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
Prealienking posted...
If you have to say you're not a loser, then you're probably a loser.

Someone said we're all losers and I said I'm not. Very simple.

jakethenoob posted...
Yeah because setting a world record for playing a game is probably something he does all the time right?

Maybe you should try thinking before you post something like that.

Maybe YOU should think more. I didn't say he's a loser because he sets world records all the time (I'm sure he probably doesn't), I said he's a loser because he has little enough going on in his life that he can sit and play a game for week straight.

How does that make him a loser? I could only dream of a week where I had so little to do that I could do whatever I wanted.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#32LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:29 PM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
How does that make him a loser? I could only dream of a week where I had so little to do that I could do whatever I wanted.

That is exactly my point. We would all love to do that like this guy did, but we can't. We have jobs, we go to school, we have social lives. Just blowing off an entire week is unthinkable.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#33SunDevil77Posted 11/22/2012 8:50:46 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

That is exactly my point. We would all love to do that like this guy did, but we can't. We have jobs, we go to school, we have social lives. Just blowing off an entire week is unthinkable.

I wonder if he would trade a week of undisturbed gaming time for a week with my job and my girlfriend?
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#34knightimexPosted 11/22/2012 9:45:15 PM
PantherRider posted...
You know why this man is doing this right? Because of people like you... People not giving him any ****s. Give him a quickie and he may stop this behavior.

Hey it's cool if you want to risk you life for something less than 1% of the worlds population would sort of care about.

Now if he got 135 1st place wins in a row then THAT would be impressive.
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#35Holy_WraithPosted 11/22/2012 9:46:09 PM
ElderPredator12 posted...
135 hours straight is a decent leap ahead from when I'd stop being jealous and start feeling pity, especially with a game so mediocre.

This

Call of Doody is "Madden-ized" because it's the same thing with new names and Black Oops II rips off Tom Clancy's GR: Future Soldier.
---
Now playing Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III (on PSP), Halo 4 and Oblivion
Halo 4 owns Call of Doody: Black Ops II and Halo 4 = CoD killer
#36BeastLeeAdamsPosted 11/22/2012 10:03:54 PM
if you are on gamefaqs, you are a loser...i do prefer the term gamer to loser, but eh i could care less, i enjoy my life
#37VandelayIncPosted 11/22/2012 10:09:59 PM
actually it was modern warfare 2, it took 135h till someone noticed
#38SycoticPosted 11/22/2012 11:05:24 PM
What I am trying to figure out is after all of this, he was ranked in the 30's. what the hell are all the others doing that are higher than him on the leaderboard?
#39CapwnDPosted 11/23/2012 12:14:36 AM(edited)
Who the hell has time to play a game for a week straight?
Seriously, what a f***ing loser.

What the hell man

I have a full time job, family, and somewhat of a life... I could take off a week to do that. I have many instances where I don't have s*** to do for 3 or 4 days. Throw some vacation days on there, make it a fun event an involve some of my online friends/youtube or whatever....

Why does that make him a looser? Sometimes I wonder if gamefaqs even has gamers anymore, or just snide remarks and trolls.

EDIT: Just saw this...

Just blowing off an entire week is unthinkable.

I'm sorry, perhaps I was too hasty. But still... dude.... hopefully someday you will be able to blow a week to do something for yourself.
---
Thrash Zone
#40CapwnDPosted 11/23/2012 12:16:46 AM
What I am trying to figure out is after all of this, he was ranked in the 30's. what the hell are all the others doing that are higher than him on the leaderboard?

Good question. Interesting.

Could be boosting, could just be playing constantly. Could be shared accounts. Really good teammates... when I'm in a group of good teammates we'll go days without loosing a match, tends to accumulate a lot of points.
---
Thrash Zone