This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man plays COD black ops 2 for 135 HOURS straight !!!!

#41rx7187Posted 11/23/2012 12:23:39 AM
LordOfLegacies posted...
swatkiller546 posted...
We are all losers; it's sad but true. :(

Speak for yourself bro, I am not a loser.

Uhh, actually you are.
#42Banana_ManaPosted 11/23/2012 1:24:16 AM
Holy_Wraith posted...
ElderPredator12 posted...
135 hours straight is a decent leap ahead from when I'd stop being jealous and start feeling pity, especially with a game so mediocre.

This

Call of Doody is "Madden-ized" because it's the same thing with new names and Black Oops II rips off Tom Clancy's GR: Future Soldier.

Least intelligent post I've read so far today.

Congrats, I suppose.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#43LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/23/2012 3:08:34 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Who the hell has time to play a game for a week straight?
Seriously, what a f***ing loser.

What the hell man

I have a full time job, family, and somewhat of a life... I could take off a week to do that. I have many instances where I don't have s*** to do for 3 or 4 days. Throw some vacation days on there, make it a fun event an involve some of my online friends/youtube or whatever....

Why does that make him a looser? Sometimes I wonder if gamefaqs even has gamers anymore, or just snide remarks and trolls.

EDIT: Just saw this...

Just blowing off an entire week is unthinkable.

I'm sorry, perhaps I was too hasty. But still... dude.... hopefully someday you will be able to blow a week to do something for yourself.

I hope that too, but I haven't had an entire week to myself in almost 2 years. Work, school, maintaining relationships, it gets in the way. And when I do get a week off again, I'm sure as s*** not gonna waste it by getting absolutely nothing of value done.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#44LapanuiPosted 11/23/2012 3:32:19 AM
I wouldn't be able to do this. For one, I just wouldn't have it in me to play the same game for that amount of time, especially CoD lol. Secondly, I work and study, I don't play games from when I wake up and till I go to bed. I have studying to do, work to do, people to pick up from places.

To be honest, I'm not bothered if I have a social life at this point. I don't go out, pubs are to dangerous these days and don't tend to let new people in, my "mates" from school or college aren't the kind of people to keep in touch with anyone or do anything and haven't spoke to them for almost 5 years. I moved away from where I grew up with my street mates and they have there own lives. One I think is doing drugs, one is a few years older than me working at ASDA and has been for a few years, one actually has an alright job, the other just does what he wants, don't know where he works, he used to be a tattoo artist lol.

Just the wrong crowd to hang around with. I could of been doing whatever they are doing now, but I'm not, I'm studying and want to actually be something and do something for me and live a decent life.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#45CapwnDPosted 11/23/2012 2:32:02 PM(edited)
I hope that too, but I haven't had an entire week to myself in almost 2 years. Work, school, maintaining relationships, it gets in the way. And when I do get a week off again, I'm sure as s*** not gonna waste it by getting absolutely nothing of value done.

I put in my time. Working full time and going to school full time, new house, wife, new baby, second job in the summer and was a Radio DJ one night a week. But it's all good now!
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#46ColtsFanNickPosted 11/23/2012 2:46:49 PM
Its pretty funny that even after playing for 135 hours, he was only ranked 37th on the leaderboard.... Who the hell were the other 36???
---
GH3 FC- 2363-3787-8859
XBox 360 GT- ColtsFanNick
#47nintendogamer13Posted 11/23/2012 4:08:38 PM
Loser? Hes in the news and you are not. At the end of the day all of our lives mean nothing. Our existence is worthless to the grand scheme of the universe.
#48Holy_WraithPosted 11/23/2012 9:23:11 PM
Banana_Mana posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...
135 hours straight is a decent leap ahead from when I'd stop being jealous and start feeling pity, especially with a game so mediocre.

This

Call of Doody is "Madden-ized" because it's the same thing with new names and Black Oops II rips off Tom Clancy's GR: Future Soldier.

Congrats, I suppose.

A typical Call of Doody butthurt fanboy reply.

Go play your CoD:Madden Wastefare and blops.
---
Now playing Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III (on PSP), Halo 4 and Oblivion
Halo 4 owns Call of Doody: Black Ops II
#49SunDevil77Posted 11/23/2012 9:25:08 PM
Holy_Wraith posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...

This

Congrats, I suppose.

A typical Call of Doody butthurt fanboy reply.

Go play your CoD:Madden Wastefare and blops.

Does it really bother you that much that people enjoy something that you don't?
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#50RedJacksonPosted 11/24/2012 8:47:29 PM
Prealienking posted...
RedJackson posted...
LordOfLegacies posted...
swatkiller546 posted...
We are all losers; it's sad but true. :(

Speak for yourself bro, I am not a loser.

^
This

If you have to say you're not a loser, then you're probably a loser.

You're that kid that never stood up to the bully and just accepted insults while you were crying in a little corner in school. If that guys wants to label himself loser then he can, but I don't want to be grouped in that just because it'll make him feel better about himself >_>