This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are these games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are these games?

User Info: magicaltop

magicaltop
4 years ago#1
Thinking of picking a couple of these up. What did you guys think of them?

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Darksiders 2
Dishonored
Sleeping Dogs
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Dead Island: GotY
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted, if you like arcade racers, this is a great game.
Darksiders 2, great game, worth $25.
Dishonored, Meh game, worth $25 if you replay games.
Sleeping Dogs, Great game, definitely worth around 30.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Amazing game, buy it.
Dead Island: GotY, Hated it, wasn't my thing. But for 8 bucks, it's not awful. I know some love it.
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
4 years ago#3
Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Wasn't a fan of this at all. I tried to enjoy it but I just didn't
Darksiders 2 - I thought this was a step sideways from the orignal, I found the game quite boring TBH. Not bad, just a real drag
Dishonored - Bought it last week, haven't played it yet
Sleeping Dogs - Fantastic game, probably my favourite retail game this year
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - N/A
Dead Island: GotY - I really enjoyed this game and got all the achievements in ti. But it is infinitely better with friends.
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns

User Info: Walkman_005

Walkman_005
4 years ago#4
Only can comment on the ones I played.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Honestly I would pass. NFS Hot Pursuit was such an amazing game filled to the brim with content, MW felt like a huge downgrade. In terms of races, online, cars, soundtrack and graphics. It handles like a NFS game yeah but oyu get a better deal with Hot Pursuit.

Dishonored - Short and sweet game, Campaign will last you 6-8 hours. You'll maybe play it again as you can play the game without killing anyone and just massacring people. I say buy used and return within 7 days.

Sleeping Dogs - An entertaining game for sure but I never felt the urge to play story again after beating it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are these games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived