This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are these games?

#1magicaltopPosted 11/22/2012 2:04:32 PM
Thinking of picking a couple of these up. What did you guys think of them?

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Darksiders 2
Dishonored
Sleeping Dogs
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Dead Island: GotY
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
#2SunDevil77Posted 11/22/2012 2:07:26 PM
Need For Speed: Most Wanted, if you like arcade racers, this is a great game.
Darksiders 2, great game, worth $25.
Dishonored, Meh game, worth $25 if you replay games.
Sleeping Dogs, Great game, definitely worth around 30.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Amazing game, buy it.
Dead Island: GotY, Hated it, wasn't my thing. But for 8 bucks, it's not awful. I know some love it.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#3KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/22/2012 2:09:47 PM
Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Wasn't a fan of this at all. I tried to enjoy it but I just didn't
Darksiders 2 - I thought this was a step sideways from the orignal, I found the game quite boring TBH. Not bad, just a real drag
Dishonored - Bought it last week, haven't played it yet
Sleeping Dogs - Fantastic game, probably my favourite retail game this year
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - N/A
Dead Island: GotY - I really enjoyed this game and got all the achievements in ti. But it is infinitely better with friends.
---
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#4Walkman_005Posted 11/22/2012 2:11:46 PM
Only can comment on the ones I played.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Honestly I would pass. NFS Hot Pursuit was such an amazing game filled to the brim with content, MW felt like a huge downgrade. In terms of races, online, cars, soundtrack and graphics. It handles like a NFS game yeah but oyu get a better deal with Hot Pursuit.

Dishonored - Short and sweet game, Campaign will last you 6-8 hours. You'll maybe play it again as you can play the game without killing anyone and just massacring people. I say buy used and return within 7 days.

Sleeping Dogs - An entertaining game for sure but I never felt the urge to play story again after beating it.