This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Black Friday Loot

#1Luthor_Posted 11/22/2012 7:21:44 PM
All from Walmart

Emerson 32" HDTV - $150 (

PS3 Items

Sony Playstation 250GB 3 w/ Uncharted 1+2, and infamous 1+2 - $200

Little Big Planet 2 - $15? (I don't remember)

Rathet and Clank all 4 One (Also don't remember)

Little Big Planet Karting - $25

Xbox 360 Items

Forza Horizon

Borderlands 2 (not big on FPS, or the first Borderlands, so I held off)

LA Noir

Dead Island (Not too interested in this, but it was $10)

Read Dead Redemption (I seriously meant to get this a long time ago)

I think this is a /Blogfaqs
---
Dante Stormblade
#2builder111Posted 11/22/2012 7:25:06 PM
got a wireless controller $30 and Dishonored $25 from Amazon.
#3princespawnPosted 11/22/2012 7:25:48 PM
From what I seen... LA Noir is not the Greatest Hits' version (with all DLCs)... Overall you are spending too much in one day... Mind picking me up Borderlands 2? :P
---
Currently gaming on the NES..
XBL GT: RaptureStar; PSN: RaptureStar; 3DS friend code: 0044-2824-6989 (rapture84)
#4JamanjaxPosted 11/22/2012 7:26:38 PM
Not bad, not bad at all.

I just got back from WalMart myself. Picked up AC3, Borderlands 2, and XCOM.

Also nabbed a cute redhead's number, so there's always that.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#5MonoculusPosted 11/22/2012 7:31:33 PM
Playstation 3D display, $99 from Best Buy online. Haven't and likely won't be picking up any individual games, my backlog is large enough as it is.

I'll probably try and horn in on the $180 Vita megabundle on Amazon tomorrow, and that's probably about all I'll be buying.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play
#6Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:31:58 PM
From what I seen... LA Noir is not the Greatest Hits' version (with all DLCs)... Overall you are spending too much in one day... Mind picking me up Borderlands 2? :P

There is no such thing as too much gaming..

ok, their is, but I'm not there yet.
---
Dante Stormblade
#7Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:35:27 PM
Not bad, not bad at all.

I just got back from WalMart myself. Picked up AC3, Borderlands 2, and XCOM.

Also nabbed a cute redhead's number, so there's always that.

I had Xcom in my hand. But I just really don't see myself liking it.

Also, I was bummed they didn't have AC3. I wanted it and Arkham City most, and they had neither >:(
---
Dante Stormblade
#8JamanjaxPosted 11/22/2012 7:38:12 PM
Also, I was bummed they didn't have AC3. I wanted it and Arkham City most, and they had neither >:(

Ah, that's too bad. Live in a pretty populated area? I'm in a pretty small town, and AC3 and Arkham City were both overlooked for your usual FPS games lol
---
#9Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:43:44 PM

Ah, that's too bad. Live in a pretty populated area? I'm in a pretty small town, and AC3 and Arkham City were both overlooked for your usual FPS games lol

Yea I live in a pretty big city.

Thing is, I was 12th in line with a group of friends. So I think they just didn't have them. Kinda pissed.

Although it's not like I invested much. We only showed up an hour early. I can't believe we got such good spots in line.
---
Dante Stormblade
#10JamanjaxPosted 11/22/2012 7:50:29 PM

Yea I live in a pretty big city.

Thing is, I was 12th in line with a group of friends. So I think they just didn't have them. Kinda pissed.

Although it's not like I invested much. We only showed up an hour early. I can't believe we got such good spots in line.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. This was the first time I've ever taken advantage of any Black Friday sales, and I got there not even ten minutes before they let everyone in, and had no trouble getting what I went for. Just had to wait a while to get my games outta' the case, lol.

But yeah, definitely pick up Arkham City some time. One of the finest games I've played this gen, for sure.
---