The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Black Friday Loot

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My Black Friday Loot
4 years ago#1
All from Walmart

Emerson 32" HDTV - $150 (

PS3 Items

Sony Playstation 250GB 3 w/ Uncharted 1+2, and infamous 1+2 - $200

Little Big Planet 2 - $15? (I don't remember)

Rathet and Clank all 4 One (Also don't remember)

Little Big Planet Karting - $25

Xbox 360 Items

Forza Horizon

Borderlands 2 (not big on FPS, or the first Borderlands, so I held off)

LA Noir

Dead Island (Not too interested in this, but it was $10)

Read Dead Redemption (I seriously meant to get this a long time ago)

I think this is a /Blogfaqs
Dante Stormblade
4 years ago#2
got a wireless controller $30 and Dishonored $25 from Amazon.
4 years ago#3
From what I seen... LA Noir is not the Greatest Hits' version (with all DLCs)... Overall you are spending too much in one day... Mind picking me up Borderlands 2? :P
Currently gaming on the NES..
XBL GT: RaptureStar; PSN: RaptureStar; 3DS friend code: 0044-2824-6989 (rapture84)
4 years ago#4
Not bad, not bad at all.

I just got back from WalMart myself. Picked up AC3, Borderlands 2, and XCOM.

Also nabbed a cute redhead's number, so there's always that.
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
4 years ago#5
Playstation 3D display, $99 from Best Buy online. Haven't and likely won't be picking up any individual games, my backlog is large enough as it is.

I'll probably try and horn in on the $180 Vita megabundle on Amazon tomorrow, and that's probably about all I'll be buying.
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play
4 years ago#6
From what I seen... LA Noir is not the Greatest Hits' version (with all DLCs)... Overall you are spending too much in one day... Mind picking me up Borderlands 2? :P

There is no such thing as too much gaming..

ok, their is, but I'm not there yet.
Dante Stormblade
4 years ago#7
Not bad, not bad at all.

I just got back from WalMart myself. Picked up AC3, Borderlands 2, and XCOM.

Also nabbed a cute redhead's number, so there's always that.

I had Xcom in my hand. But I just really don't see myself liking it.

Also, I was bummed they didn't have AC3. I wanted it and Arkham City most, and they had neither >:(
Dante Stormblade
4 years ago#8
Also, I was bummed they didn't have AC3. I wanted it and Arkham City most, and they had neither >:(

Ah, that's too bad. Live in a pretty populated area? I'm in a pretty small town, and AC3 and Arkham City were both overlooked for your usual FPS games lol
4 years ago#9

Ah, that's too bad. Live in a pretty populated area? I'm in a pretty small town, and AC3 and Arkham City were both overlooked for your usual FPS games lol

Yea I live in a pretty big city.

Thing is, I was 12th in line with a group of friends. So I think they just didn't have them. Kinda pissed.

Although it's not like I invested much. We only showed up an hour early. I can't believe we got such good spots in line.
Dante Stormblade
4 years ago#10

Yea I live in a pretty big city.

Thing is, I was 12th in line with a group of friends. So I think they just didn't have them. Kinda pissed.

Although it's not like I invested much. We only showed up an hour early. I can't believe we got such good spots in line.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. This was the first time I've ever taken advantage of any Black Friday sales, and I got there not even ten minutes before they let everyone in, and had no trouble getting what I went for. Just had to wait a while to get my games outta' the case, lol.

But yeah, definitely pick up Arkham City some time. One of the finest games I've played this gen, for sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My Black Friday Loot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived