This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is ****ing ridiculous. Microsoft Support trying to tell me I'm not me.

#11Gwildor123Posted 11/22/2012 8:46:52 PM
Like the film Looper. You from the future wanted to come back to have sex with you from the present, while you from the past also pops out and wants a piece, with both you from the present and the future.
#12bengab0y0Posted 11/22/2012 8:50:59 PM
ChiefBaker posted...
No way I'm going to let more than 1,000 ****ing dollars worth of DLC and games and a 32k gamer score just sit JUST out of reach and start all over.

Actually, you are. Get mad.

ITT: Someone doesn't keep track of their account information and wants someone to blame
#13ChiefBaker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:54:36 PM
Nah, I'm good. Just returned it and done with the headache.

Peace.
---
I wish life had a saturation button. Also if you think my name is about drugs, you're too young to know.
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8657/calvinrit1.png
#14bossk5Posted 11/22/2012 9:00:57 PM
ChiefBaker posted...
Nah, I'm good. Just returned it and done with the headache.

Peace.

No you didn't.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#15randomweirdoPosted 11/22/2012 9:11:08 PM
Oh yeah, like a supervisor is going to be able to wave their nonexistent magic wand and magically do what you should have done before you forgot your password and make sure your information was up to date. Or add an alternate email or something to verify if your email is closed. I have three alternate emails on my own account with different providers because I know very well emails close, even with big providers such as yahoo, hotmail, and gmail that have been around forever. That way I have a backup if an email closes and I forget my password and I forgot to update my stuff.

Or failing that, actually remember your information and password.

Guess what, you're the one to blame. Not Microsoft. They legally have to do what they can to prove you are the owner of the account because if they give access to your account to someone who isn't the owner, they can be blamed for it. They only know the information that YOU provided and that only YOU should know. If you do not know it, then they cannot do anything further.
#16ChiefBaker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:13:32 PM
Nah. Unlike Microsoft, Sony allows for account information to be viewed by strangers and FRIENDS.

Because of this, was able to get back into my PS3 account in....about 15 seconds? Roundabouts.

Sony. They know what's up.
---
I wish life had a saturation button. Also if you think my name is about drugs, you're too young to know.
#17randomweirdoPosted 11/22/2012 9:15:44 PM
ChiefBaker posted...
Nah. Unlike Microsoft, Sony allows for account information to be viewed by strangers and FRIENDS.

Because of this, was able to get back into my PS3 account in....about 15 seconds? Roundabouts.

Oh yes, and they also allow your credit card details to be leaked all over the internet too.
#18WinternovaPosted 11/22/2012 9:17:34 PM
Mogga123_5 posted...
Mogga123_5 posted...
Should've/should have used a personal e-mail address not a college one, failing that, you should've/should have changed your e-mail address when you left college.

All in all, it's your own fault, no-one elses.

You should have learned that "should of" makes no sense.

That better, my Lord?

Much. Thank you. That's a pet peeve of mine.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#19SunDevil77Posted 11/22/2012 9:18:37 PM
ChiefBaker posted...

Yes, have a nice time sitting on your throne of lies.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#20ChiefBaker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:21:53 PM
randomweirdo posted...
Oh yes, and they also allow your credit card details to be leaked all over the internet too.

Meh. Never effected me so I'm fine.
---