This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is ****ing ridiculous. Microsoft Support trying to tell me I'm not me.

#31Banana_ManaPosted 11/23/2012 1:21:16 AM
TrickyPony posted...
My favorite part was where TC got mad and lost his #*%!

I liked that bit.

I also liked the part where TC blamed all his stupidity, and lack of forward planning on Microsoft.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#32sockesockePosted 11/23/2012 1:41:41 AM
TrickyPony posted...
My favorite part was where TC got mad and lost his #*%!

so the whole opening post then? lol
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#33kingwutuguPosted 11/23/2012 1:57:17 AM
if you still have the old console then sign in and it will have the email at the top, didn't feel like reading all this to find out if anyone already told you this. if you sold the console then your %^&%
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#34ZalzerroPosted 11/23/2012 1:58:42 AM
Perfect Light posted...
You seem mad.

of course, you didn't see the words?
---
Liquid snake "There's only room for one snake & one big boots!"
#35NemerlightPosted 11/23/2012 3:23:56 AM
ChiefBaker posted...
Nah. Unlike Microsoft, Sony allows for account information to be viewed by strangers and FRIENDS.

Because of this, was able to get back into my PS3 account in....about 15 seconds? Roundabouts.

Sony. They know what's up.

Yes Sony is very open about your account info.
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#36FFTHEWINNERPosted 11/23/2012 5:44:44 AM
randomweirdo posted...
Oh yeah, like a supervisor is going to be able to wave their nonexistent magic wand and magically do what you should have done before you forgot your password and make sure your information was up to date. Or add an alternate email or something to verify if your email is closed. I have three alternate emails on my own account with different providers because I know very well emails close, even with big providers such as yahoo, hotmail, and gmail that have been around forever. That way I have a backup if an email closes and I forget my password and I forgot to update my stuff.

Or failing that, actually remember your information and password.

Guess what, you're the one to blame. Not Microsoft. They legally have to do what they can to prove you are the owner of the account because if they give access to your account to someone who isn't the owner, they can be blamed for it. They only know the information that YOU provided and that only YOU should know. If you do not know it, then they cannot do anything further.

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#37aamotPosted 11/23/2012 6:43:50 AM
Use the same general disposition you are on this board when you call back. GUARANTEED RESULTS BRO
---
chrisAAMO
#38SunDevil77Posted 11/23/2012 6:45:54 AM
Lmao, tc sounds like a middle school girl. "I'M DONE, WHATEVERRRR"
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#39JoeyFNKPosted 11/23/2012 7:56:01 AM
I agree with TC. MS is ridiculous with the way they hold our account hostage in exchange for knowing the information we privided to them. I think they should simplify the process by just asking if it is really you that owns the account.
---
Last 3 Games Beat: Transformers: War for Cybertron, Batman Arkham Asylum, Dynasty Warriors 7
#40almasbabyPosted 11/23/2012 9:44:22 AM
JoeyFNK posted...
I agree with TC. MS is ridiculous with the way they hold our account hostage in exchange for knowing the information we privided to them. I think they should simplify the process by just asking if it is really you that owns the account.

They should do this in banks too. "Are you sure this is your account?" "Yes. Now could you please give me my million dollars?"

Jeez, who would ever deposit their money in such a bank? Who would setup an account on Xbox Live if anybody could claim it was their's?