This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is ****ing ridiculous. Microsoft Support trying to tell me I'm not me.

#41ChiefBaker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:44:46 AM
Thanks for the complete lack of help. Now I remember why the 360 community is among the most laughed at and considered the worst of the gaming community.

But, it's no big deal. Wal-Mart let me return it for my money back which I'm gonna go use to buy more upgrades to my PC, the inarguable superior machine, as well as some really super cheap games on Steam.

Have a bad one.
---
I wish life had a saturation button. Also if you think my name is about drugs, you're too young to know.
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8657/calvinrit1.png
#42bossk5Posted 11/23/2012 9:50:49 AM
ChiefBaker posted...
Thanks for the complete lack of help. Now I remember why the 360 community is among the most laughed at and considered the worst of the gaming community.

But, it's no big deal. Wal-Mart let me return it for my money back which I'm gonna go use to buy more upgrades to my PC, the inarguable superior machine, as well as some really super cheap games on Steam.

Have a bad one.

Trolling confirmed. ;)
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#43almasbabyPosted 11/23/2012 9:54:17 AM
We'd help if there was something we could do. What made you think we could? It's Microsoft's system, not ours. Enjoy your PC. Good bye and good riddance.
#44SparkItUpPosted 11/23/2012 9:55:30 AM
So...long story short, you're mad at Microsoft, because you can't keep track of your account information and expect them to just give you the benefit of the doubt?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
#45SunDevil77Posted 11/23/2012 9:56:26 AM
ChiefBaker posted...

Have a bad one.

Your sister is hot
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#46yanksfan4247Posted 11/23/2012 10:04:37 AM
Wait hold up.

You had a 360 and bought $1k worth of DLC.

Sold the 360 (therefore you cannot use the DLC)

Then bought another 360, and got mad that you had $1k worth of DLC you didn't have access to anymore because you have access to the account (your fault).

Then you return the 360.

Why exactly are you mad? Once you sold the 360, you lost the ability to use the DLC.
---
Drunk off PowerFAQs 1.10
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#47SparkItUpPosted 11/23/2012 10:05:31 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Wait hold up.

Then bought another 360, and got mad that you had $1k worth of DLC you didn't have access to anymore because you have access to the account (your fault).

Then you return the 360.

Why exactly are you mad? Once you sold the 360, you lost the ability to use the DLC.

not true....he could have done a license transfer.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
#48pandoraorbPosted 11/23/2012 10:08:19 AM
Winternova posted...
Mogga123_5 posted...
Should of used a personal e-mail address not a college one, failing that, you should of changed your e-mail address when you left college.

All in all, it's your own fault, no-one elses.

You should have learned that "should of" makes no sense.

Oh no you didn't should of said that, Nova!
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#49RenamonPosted 11/23/2012 10:08:38 AM
Me, calling MS:

Hello, I forget the info to log in to my gamertag, WheresMalik.
Ok sir, are you WheresMalik?
Yes.
Ok here's your info.

Honestly, it's your own fault you don't know your info.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#50yanksfan4247Posted 11/23/2012 10:08:48 AM
SparkItUp posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
Wait hold up.

Then you return the 360.

not true....he could have done a license transfer.

License transfer to what? He didn't own a 360 anymore.
---
Drunk off PowerFAQs 1.10
GT: Mac Da Murderer