This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best 360 controllers (non microsoft)?

#1Nightmare2398Posted 11/22/2012 8:25:49 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has a controller preference, most controllers that aren't the microsoft one i hear mixed reviews about

I just bought a thrustmaster GPX lightback on amazon because i read some good reviews (despite there only being 1 user review) so i'll find out in a few days if it's any good. I've gone through 2 wired 360 controllers (first one clicking stopped working, too much CoD, second one the cord started shorting out (tripped over it too much, annoying layout in my old apartment) and i have a pelican that i'm not too fond of. Also had a wireless controller stolen from me.

The reason i ask is because on the original xbox i was a fan of the duke but i got a logitech wireless controller from my brother (green) and it was the most amazing controller i ever used, so i'm wondering what your favorites are. I wish logitech made a 360 controller like their xbox one.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
#2ObtikPosted 11/22/2012 9:17:59 PM
Power A Fus1on
---
XBL GT: l Mentu l
#3magemaximusPosted 11/22/2012 9:20:29 PM
dunno but not madcatz that's for sure
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~