This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best 360 controllers (non microsoft)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best 360 controllers (non microsoft)?

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone here has a controller preference, most controllers that aren't the microsoft one i hear mixed reviews about

I just bought a thrustmaster GPX lightback on amazon because i read some good reviews (despite there only being 1 user review) so i'll find out in a few days if it's any good. I've gone through 2 wired 360 controllers (first one clicking stopped working, too much CoD, second one the cord started shorting out (tripped over it too much, annoying layout in my old apartment) and i have a pelican that i'm not too fond of. Also had a wireless controller stolen from me.

The reason i ask is because on the original xbox i was a fan of the duke but i got a logitech wireless controller from my brother (green) and it was the most amazing controller i ever used, so i'm wondering what your favorites are. I wish logitech made a 360 controller like their xbox one.
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
4 years ago#2
Power A Fus1on
XBL GT: l Mentu l

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
4 years ago#3
dunno but not madcatz that's for sure
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best 360 controllers (non microsoft)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived