This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How was your Black Friday experience?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How was your Black Friday experience?

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#31
I didn't go because last year's was so horrible. Really limited items and I already had all of the games that I want so I didn't really bother but we did get a good price for an HDTV.

Some of family members (two uncles, my older brother, and 4 cousins.) went in to see if they can get anything decent. Two more HDTV's, some appliances, and 5 games: Dishonored: Forza: Horizon, Sleeping Dogs, FF XIII-2, and Resident Evil 6, oh and a VITA! Yes! Now I don't have to wait until Christmas to play Persona 4: Golden.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
4 years ago#32
I bought a present online and spent the day gaming and now heading to bed. Majority of sales are online as well so i rather just stay indoors, besides who the hell wants to be up at this hour shopping in a store anyway?
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: Vartos

Vartos
4 years ago#33
Stood in line for 2.5 hours to get a 32" LCD HDTV for $148. Yeah... it was pretty crazy at Walmart. It was also my first time participating in the Black Friday extravaganza.

User Info: Scymite

Scymite
4 years ago#34
Came home with a Playstation 3 :)

Confession:
This is my first Playstation product ever.
"half life is god, if you gave gordon freeman long hair he'd be freaken jesus with a crowbar" -- ilovecarebears

User Info: Bionic_Commando

Bionic_Commando
4 years ago#35
I got the white 360 with skylanders, dishonored. My brother got some PS3 games (Borderlands 2 and Dishonored) and we got Prometheus and Brave. My girlfriend bought sheets or something too. It was pretty crazy but not as bad as I expected.

User Info: bigali3n

bigali3n
4 years ago#36
Got 9600 MS points for $60. Got Xcom and Dishonored for 25 a piece. You won't find those deals online. Crowds were crazy but it wasn't as bad as I feared. Went as well as I could have hoped.
911 was an outside job.
http://www.debunking911.com/

User Info: ChrisHanson24

ChrisHanson24
4 years ago#37
Vartos posted...
Stood in line for 2.5 hours to get a 32" LCD HDTV for $148. Yeah... it was pretty crazy at Walmart. It was also my first time participating in the Black Friday extravaganza.

that's still a lot of money, u could have bought a crt tv at goodwill for $5

User Info: realskillz1990

realskillz1990
4 years ago#38
feels real good ordering all my stuff online while others went out in the freezing cold for the same deals lol.
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.

User Info: pestilence4201

pestilence4201
4 years ago#39
Got Dishonored from Best Buy for 25 and Lollipop Chainsaw for 10 from Hastings (both online)
There's a, uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, well, electric snake, coming straight at us. -Raoul Duke-

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#40
Nevercomingdown posted...
Pretty good, went to walmart at 7 and made friends with the people around me in line. We told each other what games we were looking for and agreed to help each other out. At like 7:58, they said GO and everyone crashed into the display case knocking all the games to the ground lol it was crazy. Got what I wanted, Forza Horizon, and a dude that was standing next to me in line grabbed an extra Borderlands 2 for me.

This is why I don't shop on Black Friday. People are savages.
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How was your Black Friday experience?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived