This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the new 360 chrome controllers worth buying?

#1Dark Blade 13Posted 11/22/2012 9:59:44 PM
For some reason my controller just don't work anymore. The analog sticks move by themselves during gameplay and my RT button is not as efficient. There is nothing wrong with the d-pad but it still drove me crazy sometimes when I press left and it register as up. I was wondering if the new 360 chrome controllers worth buying?
---
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
#2Dillon360Posted 11/22/2012 10:23:30 PM
I like them.

The chrome side (front side) feels colder than the regular controller. My hands haven't sweated since I bought it. I like it.

The analog stick is slightly different. It's not better or worse. Just different.

The D - Pad is MUCH better though!

If you're going to get a new controller anyways, I see no reason why you shouldn't get the chrome controller...
---
I sold my soul to the Devil. Three days later he demanded a refund...
#3Assembler114Posted 11/22/2012 11:20:45 PM
Do these controllers still have the famous "drifting" issue with the analog sticks?
I hate having to replace my controllers every year and a half because of that.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#4Dillon360Posted 11/22/2012 11:26:28 PM
Assembler114 posted...
Do these controllers still have the famous "drifting" issue with the analog sticks?

That's happened to 3 of my regular controllers...

=(

I've only had this new controller for 5-6 months and so far so good!
---
I sold my soul to the Devil. Three days later he demanded a refund...
#5vashtrichamPosted 11/23/2012 3:00:29 AM
Quote:Do these controllers still have the famous "drifting" issue with the analog sticks?

@Assembler114
Yes they do, I have had stick drifting on controllers that were brand new. Last time I had to return 2 brand new controllers until I got one with any drifting
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill