This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got a new Xbox 360. Name some great games under $15 :)

#1EternalNetherPosted 11/23/2012 8:14:10 AM
I used to own one quite some time ago but had to sell it for financial reasons when I moved across the country. That said, I've seized another one (I <3 Black Friday) and need some games.

I like all genres EXCEPT sports. Racing is okay if it's really good. I prefer JRPGs, action/adventure, WRPGs, and the occasional FPS. I'm ultra fond of Halo, but can't afford Halo 4 this week.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#2pothocketPosted 11/23/2012 8:19:28 AM(edited)
Dishonored. It's a new IP so give it a shot. Sorta like a 'greatest hits' of this year's best action/stealth/adventure games.

edit: oops, not $15. Well, it's still on sale for a good price during Black Friday.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3ExtraspectrePosted 11/23/2012 8:24:15 AM(edited)
Buy spelunky on the marketplace and you are set for platformers.

It's 600msp right now, and word of warning, challenging as hell.
---
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
#4EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 8:21:18 AM
I see Fable III is under $20 on Amazon right now. If I loved Fable II will I love that?
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#5pothocketPosted 11/23/2012 8:24:37 AM
Fable 3 isn't nearly as good as 2. Been awhile since I played it but it felt like it was too simplified for the sake of co-op.
---
#6Luthor_Posted 11/23/2012 8:32:46 AM
All under $15:

Enslaved - ($10)

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - ($13 : only if you really like the loot-based genre)

Fallout 3 (Vanilla) - ($7)

Mercenaries 2 -($5 : I only have fun using cheat codes and screwing around blowing things up)

Gamestops Website is loading ridiculously slow now for some reason, so I'll just post games I think are under $15 IIRC

Assassins Creed 2

Halo Wars

Midnight Club LA

Bioshock 1 and 2

Final Fantasy XIII (I can't bring myself to finish it once I got to the open world section, so know what you're going into first)

Dantes Inferno
---
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Rogers
#7SunDevil77Posted 11/23/2012 8:51:35 AM
Yes, Fable 3 is amazing
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#8Luthor_Posted 11/23/2012 8:59:27 AM
Yes, Fable 3 is amazing

I'd say it's just great :P

But most definitely worth the money.
---
"Storms make trees take deeper roots."
#9pothocketPosted 11/23/2012 9:02:12 AM
I'd say it sucks. The gameplay was simplified and the story arc was idiotic.
---
#10SunDevil77Posted 11/23/2012 9:04:43 AM
pothocket posted...
I'd say it sucks. The gameplay was simplified and the story arc was idiotic.

In your opinion.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.